Post # 70 : Unsaid



Do what makes you happy.
Some people stick to ethics. Why? Because it makes them happy. At peace.
Some people stick to selfishness. Why? Because it makes them happy. At pace.
Its not about right or wrong. Its about what makes you feel better.

Enjoy Yourself.
Being sad is being stupid.
Times are there when you are about to give up and want to yell "Help me. I'm screwed."
I found no one to yell at. Just a good nap and things went fine.
   
You may get what you want. But you may not always get it the way you wanted.
My 3-year journey to get into a reputed college ended on the last day. Having lakhs of rupees and reputation on stake, I was screwing up every exam for 2nd consecutive year. The torture ended on my last exam.
All I wanted was a good college. I got one. But not the heroic way I wanted.

The Tipping Point.
2013 - Acamedics, social life, relationships, and health - everything doomed.
There came the tipping point. Make or Break.
2014 - Reputed college, social reputation restored, healthy relationship. Still skinny though.

Friends.
My last day at Delhi. No one to say goodbye.
I took people for granted. Never do that. 
Its not easy to carry 70kg luggage when you are 50 yourself.

Theory of Unified life.
I don't find it amusing that we have to life differently among our parents, friends, acquaintances, and public.
I tried talking to my parents the way I talk to my friends. Had to sleep on sofa that night.

Learn.
Few posts back I was saying Do what is right. Not what is easy.
Now I'm saying Do what you love. Not what is right.
As I experience something new, I'll change. I'll learn.

***
Right now, I'm in the most exciting stage of my what-so-ever life.
There is still something that keeps messing with my head and I know it needs a measure but somethings are better left unsaid.
~ Chaand Sethi

Friday, June 20, 2014

Post # 70 : Unsaid



Do what makes you happy.
Some people stick to ethics. Why? Because it makes them happy. At peace.
Some people stick to selfishness. Why? Because it makes them happy. At pace.
Its not about right or wrong. Its about what makes you feel better.

Enjoy Yourself.
Being sad is being stupid.
Times are there when you are about to give up and want to yell "Help me. I'm screwed."
I found no one to yell at. Just a good nap and things went fine.
   
You may get what you want. But you may not always get it the way you wanted.
My 3-year journey to get into a reputed college ended on the last day. Having lakhs of rupees and reputation on stake, I was screwing up every exam for 2nd consecutive year. The torture ended on my last exam.
All I wanted was a good college. I got one. But not the heroic way I wanted.

The Tipping Point.
2013 - Acamedics, social life, relationships, and health - everything doomed.
There came the tipping point. Make or Break.
2014 - Reputed college, social reputation restored, healthy relationship. Still skinny though.

Friends.
My last day at Delhi. No one to say goodbye.
I took people for granted. Never do that. 
Its not easy to carry 70kg luggage when you are 50 yourself.

Theory of Unified life.
I don't find it amusing that we have to life differently among our parents, friends, acquaintances, and public.
I tried talking to my parents the way I talk to my friends. Had to sleep on sofa that night.

Learn.
Few posts back I was saying Do what is right. Not what is easy.
Now I'm saying Do what you love. Not what is right.
As I experience something new, I'll change. I'll learn.

***
Right now, I'm in the most exciting stage of my what-so-ever life.
There is still something that keeps messing with my head and I know it needs a measure but somethings are better left unsaid.
~ Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home