Post # 66 : MiniBlog - The SSB | Fast and Furious | Emergency

SSB.
About a year ago, I had decided that I'll never travel by train. But on 1st Oct, I deboarded at Allahabad Railway Station after 10 hours of train travel. All in the name of SSB Interview.
First round was an aptitude quiz. I nailed it.
In the second round we were asked to write a story, in 3 minutes, about a blurred out photo they projected for 30 seconds.
First 2 minutes passed blank and I ended up writing story of an episode from "How I Met Your Mother."
Next we were asked to recite whatever we wrote in front of the panel.
I guess someone on the panel follows the TV Series because I was screened out.

Fast and Furious.
Its the same speed as it was last year. But my head no more speaks of fear. It speaks of fury.

Emergency
3 months and I've been in emergency ward thrice. Including the one at 2 AM.
Overall, I wish there was term for this feeling - where you know everything is going down but still you are enjoying.

~ Chaand Sethi

Friday, November 1, 2013

Post # 66 : MiniBlog - The SSB | Fast and Furious | Emergency

SSB.
About a year ago, I had decided that I'll never travel by train. But on 1st Oct, I deboarded at Allahabad Railway Station after 10 hours of train travel. All in the name of SSB Interview.
First round was an aptitude quiz. I nailed it.
In the second round we were asked to write a story, in 3 minutes, about a blurred out photo they projected for 30 seconds.
First 2 minutes passed blank and I ended up writing story of an episode from "How I Met Your Mother."
Next we were asked to recite whatever we wrote in front of the panel.
I guess someone on the panel follows the TV Series because I was screened out.

Fast and Furious.
Its the same speed as it was last year. But my head no more speaks of fear. It speaks of fury.

Emergency
3 months and I've been in emergency ward thrice. Including the one at 2 AM.
Overall, I wish there was term for this feeling - where you know everything is going down but still you are enjoying.

~ Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home