Post # 63 : The sophisticated simplicity




Apart from suicide, failure is the only thing where you are the predator as well as the victim.

'Moving on' sounded simple. But was very complex. Apparently.

Most of the time is spent in 'How to move on' part. Waste of time.
The second part - 'What next?' must be given proper time.

You screwed up your first painting.
What's the point thinking about what is screwed. Why waste time on that? While time should be spent on thinking what to do on the next canvas you get.
New canvas, old brushes.

...

I'm not regretting anything.
I don't fear another failure.
I'm not exhausted.

All I feel is a drift from confidence and support to isolation and fury.
Let's see where it goes.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Post # 63 : The sophisticated simplicity




Apart from suicide, failure is the only thing where you are the predator as well as the victim.

'Moving on' sounded simple. But was very complex. Apparently.

Most of the time is spent in 'How to move on' part. Waste of time.
The second part - 'What next?' must be given proper time.

You screwed up your first painting.
What's the point thinking about what is screwed. Why waste time on that? While time should be spent on thinking what to do on the next canvas you get.
New canvas, old brushes.

...

I'm not regretting anything.
I don't fear another failure.
I'm not exhausted.

All I feel is a drift from confidence and support to isolation and fury.
Let's see where it goes.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home