Post # 65 : A letter to life

Dear LIFE,
In age, I'm hardly a quarter of you.
But I wish to tell you something tonight. I have no regrets.
Yes, right now I stand somewhere that can decide what the remaning 3/4 of YOU will be. And the distant view from here isn't much pleasing.
But I'm not at all worried. I accept you as you are. I accept me as I am.
17 years, not a long time but I always feel like I've learned enough.
I've been bad. I've been sad. I've won. I've failed.
Quite a lot emotions I've felt all these years.
But right now, at 3:11 AM, I'm quite.
The reason being quite and tensionless is that I've learnt the best thing about you.
If you are going through hell, keep going.
"You take tests and people start assuming it a punishment.
And the moment they assume so, it indeed, becomes a punishment." They say.
Is it true?

One last thing. Make it fast.
~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Post # 65 : A letter to life

Dear LIFE,
In age, I'm hardly a quarter of you.
But I wish to tell you something tonight. I have no regrets.
Yes, right now I stand somewhere that can decide what the remaning 3/4 of YOU will be. And the distant view from here isn't much pleasing.
But I'm not at all worried. I accept you as you are. I accept me as I am.
17 years, not a long time but I always feel like I've learned enough.
I've been bad. I've been sad. I've won. I've failed.
Quite a lot emotions I've felt all these years.
But right now, at 3:11 AM, I'm quite.
The reason being quite and tensionless is that I've learnt the best thing about you.
If you are going through hell, keep going.
"You take tests and people start assuming it a punishment.
And the moment they assume so, it indeed, becomes a punishment." They say.
Is it true?

One last thing. Make it fast.
~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home