Post #60 : Give & Take


There is a line. People above the line are the ones who have the potential to mock at you anywhere and anytime. No matter what you feel about them.

Below the line are the people you control. You can make them feel shit about themselves. No matter what they feel about you.

Sounds sadist but I felt it recently.
Have you been there when someone just makes you feel like you are nothing but a bag of chemicals?
I was pissed off when it happened.

Two days later I was chatting with an old friend. I went few pages back and saw the way I talked to her. My every reply was a taunt or insult. How much pissed she must have been all those time?

We hate some people but how often do we question ourselves about how we are?

Sometimes you take it, sometimes you give.

This post is not an apology to anyone.
This is just a memory for my future self that today, I wish to raise this line. Bring people down.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Post #60 : Give & Take


There is a line. People above the line are the ones who have the potential to mock at you anywhere and anytime. No matter what you feel about them.

Below the line are the people you control. You can make them feel shit about themselves. No matter what they feel about you.

Sounds sadist but I felt it recently.
Have you been there when someone just makes you feel like you are nothing but a bag of chemicals?
I was pissed off when it happened.

Two days later I was chatting with an old friend. I went few pages back and saw the way I talked to her. My every reply was a taunt or insult. How much pissed she must have been all those time?

We hate some people but how often do we question ourselves about how we are?

Sometimes you take it, sometimes you give.

This post is not an apology to anyone.
This is just a memory for my future self that today, I wish to raise this line. Bring people down.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home