Post # 58 : Diffusion

What makes you happy when you are sad?
Uplifting music? Old good memories?

In my case, no.

What makes you sad when you're happy?
Sad music? Old bad memories?

In my case, yes.

Why such discrimination?
Why do I tend to negative side?
Nature demands some symmetry. I should have authority to incline to whichever side I want. Why is it a one way that attaining a happier state of mind seems impossible and it takes seconds to go miserable?

Like a drop of venom diffuses in water an spoils everything. Doesn't work the other way around.
...

I'm numb. I feel nothing. I am at a zero and I want to go up. Can I?

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Post # 58 : Diffusion

What makes you happy when you are sad?
Uplifting music? Old good memories?

In my case, no.

What makes you sad when you're happy?
Sad music? Old bad memories?

In my case, yes.

Why such discrimination?
Why do I tend to negative side?
Nature demands some symmetry. I should have authority to incline to whichever side I want. Why is it a one way that attaining a happier state of mind seems impossible and it takes seconds to go miserable?

Like a drop of venom diffuses in water an spoils everything. Doesn't work the other way around.
...

I'm numb. I feel nothing. I am at a zero and I want to go up. Can I?

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home