Post # 54 : The Loop : (*2)

What makes us confident?

Childish, but I used to believe that looks were a major factor. It is, but a minor one.
I've seen beautiful people with pathetically low confidence.

Then I started to think in terms of knowledge. Knowledge is directly proportional to your confidence. Is it?
Why do people tremble speaking in public even if they have speech paper in their hand?
Why people solve every damn question in their beds and just scratch their scalp during the exam?

I don't have an answer. This adds up to my bucket of questions I need to solve.

All I know is that confidence is contagious.
The better you get at something, higher you self-esteem becomes and it also affects other parts of your life.
And gaining confidence in those other parts cheer you up for some more other parts in your life.

And the loop continues.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Monday, October 8, 2012

Post # 54 : The Loop : (*2)

What makes us confident?

Childish, but I used to believe that looks were a major factor. It is, but a minor one.
I've seen beautiful people with pathetically low confidence.

Then I started to think in terms of knowledge. Knowledge is directly proportional to your confidence. Is it?
Why do people tremble speaking in public even if they have speech paper in their hand?
Why people solve every damn question in their beds and just scratch their scalp during the exam?

I don't have an answer. This adds up to my bucket of questions I need to solve.

All I know is that confidence is contagious.
The better you get at something, higher you self-esteem becomes and it also affects other parts of your life.
And gaining confidence in those other parts cheer you up for some more other parts in your life.

And the loop continues.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home