Post #52 : f(x)

After resolving, or rather adapting to my alternating states of insomnia and hypersomnia, thoughts are my new problem.

Two years back, I used to be happy about being an excessive thinker. Now it's killing me.

 I randomly start thinking about something, I end up thinking about my thinking on that thing.
As right now, I'm thinking about me thinking about my thinking.


It's monotonous - either up or down. Like any increasing or decreasing function.

I need to bring the point of influx.
Writing this blog is one of the attempts.

16 is not an age to think so much.
Damn.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Post #52 : f(x)

After resolving, or rather adapting to my alternating states of insomnia and hypersomnia, thoughts are my new problem.

Two years back, I used to be happy about being an excessive thinker. Now it's killing me.

 I randomly start thinking about something, I end up thinking about my thinking on that thing.
As right now, I'm thinking about me thinking about my thinking.


It's monotonous - either up or down. Like any increasing or decreasing function.

I need to bring the point of influx.
Writing this blog is one of the attempts.

16 is not an age to think so much.
Damn.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home