Post # 48 : 3-Rules

This is the new innings!

I'm not afraid, excited indeed.


New People.
Imagine a place where you hardly know anyone. New people - good, bad, smart, foolish - so much to learn. Especially learning the art of making friends.

New City.

I haven't travelled alone for even 50 km from my home. And this is 250 kilometres, to a city 10 times (perhaps more) bigger than mine.

New Room.

That would be my first personal room technically. Lots of things I am expecting.


Parents aren't quite comfortable my decision. They prefer Chandigarh. But I've this hunch that Delhi has much more in store for me. And I live on intuitions. So, Delhi.

I've made some guidelines I think I should be following.

1. Never Regret

This one was adapted from Parth Mehta


Things go bad. But it's not worth the time to regret about it. 


2. Be bold

Told by my brother, Raj Sethi.

Whatever the result is, be bold enough to face it.

3. Untitled

This one is my own. It doesn't include any striking point (thats why its untitled). But includes short points :

* "Thinking of doing" is wrong and "Thinking and doing" is correct.


* If someone did something and something happened to him does not mean that I'll do the same thing and the same thing will happen with me.

* Don't make long to-do lists.

This blog needs a makeover. Something big. But, no time.
~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Friday, March 16, 2012

Post # 48 : 3-Rules

This is the new innings!

I'm not afraid, excited indeed.


New People.
Imagine a place where you hardly know anyone. New people - good, bad, smart, foolish - so much to learn. Especially learning the art of making friends.

New City.

I haven't travelled alone for even 50 km from my home. And this is 250 kilometres, to a city 10 times (perhaps more) bigger than mine.

New Room.

That would be my first personal room technically. Lots of things I am expecting.


Parents aren't quite comfortable my decision. They prefer Chandigarh. But I've this hunch that Delhi has much more in store for me. And I live on intuitions. So, Delhi.

I've made some guidelines I think I should be following.

1. Never Regret

This one was adapted from Parth Mehta


Things go bad. But it's not worth the time to regret about it. 


2. Be bold

Told by my brother, Raj Sethi.

Whatever the result is, be bold enough to face it.

3. Untitled

This one is my own. It doesn't include any striking point (thats why its untitled). But includes short points :

* "Thinking of doing" is wrong and "Thinking and doing" is correct.


* If someone did something and something happened to him does not mean that I'll do the same thing and the same thing will happen with me.

* Don't make long to-do lists.

This blog needs a makeover. Something big. But, no time.
~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM , Blogger lakshay arora said...

mene to pura padha h...hunh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home