Post # 47 : Satisfied?

In case you noticed that I missed post 46. It's actually a draft that I'll post only when the event I'm expecting to happen takes place.

What do you feel about your old car when you buy a new car?

I'm going through that phase.
This school has already given me a good and vast friend circle. I'm enjoying every bit of it.
It's a small city and it's pleasant feeling to find someone known wherever you go.

But there is also a sense of disappointment - "I wish I was here before".
When I see old photos and listen to what these people did before I joined them - I have this disappointment.
But it's okay that atleast now I'm here.

Perhaps going Delhi can give me something new and I can get a chance to feel this again.
~Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Post # 47 : Satisfied?

In case you noticed that I missed post 46. It's actually a draft that I'll post only when the event I'm expecting to happen takes place.

What do you feel about your old car when you buy a new car?

I'm going through that phase.
This school has already given me a good and vast friend circle. I'm enjoying every bit of it.
It's a small city and it's pleasant feeling to find someone known wherever you go.

But there is also a sense of disappointment - "I wish I was here before".
When I see old photos and listen to what these people did before I joined them - I have this disappointment.
But it's okay that atleast now I'm here.

Perhaps going Delhi can give me something new and I can get a chance to feel this again.
~Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home