Post # 45 : Drunk

I don't drink but today I'm in a different state of mind and just to name it - let's call it the drunk feel.
I guess excess caffeine caused it.Whatever it is, I just want to save it, atleast as text.

I have so many things to cheer up on.
I have so many things to worry about.
Both seem have neutralized each other now.

I can smile -

I. Parents agreed to send me Delhi to study.
II. Had a bike ride with my brother. Good times.
III. Kind of hugged my mom.

Pinches on my mind -
I. Exams.
II. Acne.
III. Unproductive days.

But I can't smile -
I. My parents have a history of backing out at the last moment.
II.I can drive. My brother can't.
III. I know Mom will feel bad when I leave and that makes me feel bad.

No worries, because -
I. Time has gone. Study the possible or don't study at all - result will be same.
II. Natural hai.
III. Okay, I need to be worried about this one.

Feeling sleepy but don't want to sleep. I want to enjoy these "lazy lamhe"
However, it doesn't really feel good to pass through this time.
Whatever I say, I am not feeling good. But I'm enjoying being worried, being tensed.

Is there a term for this feeling?
~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Post # 45 : Drunk

I don't drink but today I'm in a different state of mind and just to name it - let's call it the drunk feel.
I guess excess caffeine caused it.Whatever it is, I just want to save it, atleast as text.

I have so many things to cheer up on.
I have so many things to worry about.
Both seem have neutralized each other now.

I can smile -

I. Parents agreed to send me Delhi to study.
II. Had a bike ride with my brother. Good times.
III. Kind of hugged my mom.

Pinches on my mind -
I. Exams.
II. Acne.
III. Unproductive days.

But I can't smile -
I. My parents have a history of backing out at the last moment.
II.I can drive. My brother can't.
III. I know Mom will feel bad when I leave and that makes me feel bad.

No worries, because -
I. Time has gone. Study the possible or don't study at all - result will be same.
II. Natural hai.
III. Okay, I need to be worried about this one.

Feeling sleepy but don't want to sleep. I want to enjoy these "lazy lamhe"
However, it doesn't really feel good to pass through this time.
Whatever I say, I am not feeling good. But I'm enjoying being worried, being tensed.

Is there a term for this feeling?
~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home