Post #44 : Luck


When someone goes through a bad time, you can only imagine what they're going through. But when you yourself go through some bad time, you realize that your imagination was no close to reality.

I've seen people asking "Why me?"
And my natural response would be "It's just luck" and I would assume that they will accept the fact and move on.

But now when things are falling upon me.. Accepting is hard.

Why me?

Why do doors get shut on my face? Why success just touches me and goes away?

I DENY THAT IT IS JUST A ROLL OF A DICE.

There must be a reason. Something, somewhere is wrong, not with probabilities, but with me.
I don't like when things are not under my control.

But even if I control things, I can't control people. Some people.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Post #44 : Luck


When someone goes through a bad time, you can only imagine what they're going through. But when you yourself go through some bad time, you realize that your imagination was no close to reality.

I've seen people asking "Why me?"
And my natural response would be "It's just luck" and I would assume that they will accept the fact and move on.

But now when things are falling upon me.. Accepting is hard.

Why me?

Why do doors get shut on my face? Why success just touches me and goes away?

I DENY THAT IT IS JUST A ROLL OF A DICE.

There must be a reason. Something, somewhere is wrong, not with probabilities, but with me.
I don't like when things are not under my control.

But even if I control things, I can't control people. Some people.

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home