Post # 43 : Delhi Velhi


The only thing I've decided is that I'm no longer wasting time on deciding things.
It's been 6 months and I'm still at the same question - 'What I want to become?"

What am I interested in?
Well, everything. I liked economics and sciences in class 10th. But what do I make out of it?

A reason for most of my problems - my intuition - says that I'm meant to be an engineer.

But I was strongly advised by someone that I should go in sciences.

Whatever, right now the BIG confusion is - going Delhi - To go or not go?
(a) I don't want my parents to spend lakhs of rupees for IIT-JEE preparation and end up rank-less just to listen taunts.
(b) I don't want to see my future-self blaming my present self that I chose not to go and hence lost a major opportunity.

Let's roll the dice!

~ Chaand Sethi

P.S. The guy whom I helped in stealing my PC got caught. 

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Post # 43 : Delhi Velhi


The only thing I've decided is that I'm no longer wasting time on deciding things.
It's been 6 months and I'm still at the same question - 'What I want to become?"

What am I interested in?
Well, everything. I liked economics and sciences in class 10th. But what do I make out of it?

A reason for most of my problems - my intuition - says that I'm meant to be an engineer.

But I was strongly advised by someone that I should go in sciences.

Whatever, right now the BIG confusion is - going Delhi - To go or not go?
(a) I don't want my parents to spend lakhs of rupees for IIT-JEE preparation and end up rank-less just to listen taunts.
(b) I don't want to see my future-self blaming my present self that I chose not to go and hence lost a major opportunity.

Let's roll the dice!

~ Chaand Sethi

P.S. The guy whom I helped in stealing my PC got caught. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home