Post # 42 : Right Mind Wrong Place


One of the few things that make me feel good about myself is that I can make my ways out of troubles.
I'm not an intelligent guy. (Not a problem though - I don't know any girl who is sapiosexual).
But I know that even if I do not study for an exam, I'll at least pass it.

I know I'm good but not good at where I should be - where I should be right now.

This is the time where I need a cunning mind in stoichiometric problems and not in 'how do I give a wrong answer and still save myself from getting humiliated by the teacher'.

But how can I transfer the better half of my mind to the 'less better' half?

~ Chaand Sethi

Monday, January 16, 2012

Post # 42 : Right Mind Wrong Place


One of the few things that make me feel good about myself is that I can make my ways out of troubles.
I'm not an intelligent guy. (Not a problem though - I don't know any girl who is sapiosexual).
But I know that even if I do not study for an exam, I'll at least pass it.

I know I'm good but not good at where I should be - where I should be right now.

This is the time where I need a cunning mind in stoichiometric problems and not in 'how do I give a wrong answer and still save myself from getting humiliated by the teacher'.

But how can I transfer the better half of my mind to the 'less better' half?

~ Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home