Post # 41 : Wings of Imagination


There was just a 20 second news on TV about the new technology that might cure blindness.
And I suddenly went into the magical space of imagination and started to make up a list on 'what will I do once my brother gets his vision back?'
While I was just thinking about going to movies and long drives, my focus shifted from 'the list' to the imaginary world I was floating in.

Is this place - where your imagination gets wings and you feel calm and content - is it worth the time?

People plan out their lives with their girlfriend/boyfriend but have no idea how abruptly things might end.

There is no way that we can permanently teleport to this place but is day-dreaming good for life?

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Post # 41 : Wings of Imagination


There was just a 20 second news on TV about the new technology that might cure blindness.
And I suddenly went into the magical space of imagination and started to make up a list on 'what will I do once my brother gets his vision back?'
While I was just thinking about going to movies and long drives, my focus shifted from 'the list' to the imaginary world I was floating in.

Is this place - where your imagination gets wings and you feel calm and content - is it worth the time?

People plan out their lives with their girlfriend/boyfriend but have no idea how abruptly things might end.

There is no way that we can permanently teleport to this place but is day-dreaming good for life?

~ Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home