POST #40 : Human Psychologies... .. (*3)

Actually, it's my psycology.
And I am a human!
And nevermind, I still don't know correct spelling of psychology . One can't search google everytime to double check spellings.
Well, when I was in class 6, I was neutral about God. I didn't care about it.
"When is your first exam?" asked mom.
"27 september" I answered.
"Pray to God before starting to write." She said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Arre, he will help you" She said rebuking me.
"I can't see him. How will he tell me?" I asked.
"You will see him then" She said.
"If he will help me, wouldn't others hear the answers too?" I asked laughing.
"Only you can see him, only you can listen him" She answered.
I got bored and quit.
Next day, I created my god.
I named it Jerry.
I customized it and wore him a cap and a jacket.
I decided his voice.
Being a kid, I forgot about it very soon.
September 27, exam hall.
Q. 13  Where did John hide?
Nothing twinged in my mind.
My short term memory loss had made me forgot to pray.
But as "pray" word came in my mind, I remembered Jerry, my God.
I closed my eyes, thought of him and as I opened my eyes, he was sitting with me.
If it had happened today, I would have screamed. But that time, I just smiled.
I shew him the question pointing my finger on Q. 13.
"John was hiding behind the bush" Jerry said.
I smiled and wrote the answer.
Jerry vanished.
He came back when I again thought of him.
For a few days, I kept asking him what to do and what not to.
Even "should I go left or right" and "should I bath with bucket or shower"
Then I got busy and cut-off with him for a while.
He never came back.
I wish he was here.
Now when I remeber him, I believe that I knew the answer of Q.13 ; but that was in my that part of brain which I couldn't recall from.
Jerry just helped me to pull out it from there.
I just befooled my brain.
Used itself against it.
Used my imagination to tackle my memory.
Similarly, God, which everyone looks for, is an "imagination" to tackle against "your own thinking"
Just like I asked Jerry Q.13 ; others ask their God to tell them the fair way to do anything.
Some make their imagination (God) as a strict person who will punish them on doing bad deeds.
Some make it a sea of innosense and forgiveness.
I strongly disagree with those who curse God for something wrong happened to them and thank him for anything good happened to them.
They are cursing/thanking themselves, their own brain's imagination.
Oxford University says when one tells something, the second person will never understand with the same point of view.
I try my best to share what I feel.
Not everything going completely good right now.
anyhow, sayonara.
2000+ page hits. thank you.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~ Chaand Sethi

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

POST #40 : Human Psychologies... .. (*3)

Actually, it's my psycology.
And I am a human!
And nevermind, I still don't know correct spelling of psychology . One can't search google everytime to double check spellings.
Well, when I was in class 6, I was neutral about God. I didn't care about it.
"When is your first exam?" asked mom.
"27 september" I answered.
"Pray to God before starting to write." She said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Arre, he will help you" She said rebuking me.
"I can't see him. How will he tell me?" I asked.
"You will see him then" She said.
"If he will help me, wouldn't others hear the answers too?" I asked laughing.
"Only you can see him, only you can listen him" She answered.
I got bored and quit.
Next day, I created my god.
I named it Jerry.
I customized it and wore him a cap and a jacket.
I decided his voice.
Being a kid, I forgot about it very soon.
September 27, exam hall.
Q. 13  Where did John hide?
Nothing twinged in my mind.
My short term memory loss had made me forgot to pray.
But as "pray" word came in my mind, I remembered Jerry, my God.
I closed my eyes, thought of him and as I opened my eyes, he was sitting with me.
If it had happened today, I would have screamed. But that time, I just smiled.
I shew him the question pointing my finger on Q. 13.
"John was hiding behind the bush" Jerry said.
I smiled and wrote the answer.
Jerry vanished.
He came back when I again thought of him.
For a few days, I kept asking him what to do and what not to.
Even "should I go left or right" and "should I bath with bucket or shower"
Then I got busy and cut-off with him for a while.
He never came back.
I wish he was here.
Now when I remeber him, I believe that I knew the answer of Q.13 ; but that was in my that part of brain which I couldn't recall from.
Jerry just helped me to pull out it from there.
I just befooled my brain.
Used itself against it.
Used my imagination to tackle my memory.
Similarly, God, which everyone looks for, is an "imagination" to tackle against "your own thinking"
Just like I asked Jerry Q.13 ; others ask their God to tell them the fair way to do anything.
Some make their imagination (God) as a strict person who will punish them on doing bad deeds.
Some make it a sea of innosense and forgiveness.
I strongly disagree with those who curse God for something wrong happened to them and thank him for anything good happened to them.
They are cursing/thanking themselves, their own brain's imagination.
Oxford University says when one tells something, the second person will never understand with the same point of view.
I try my best to share what I feel.
Not everything going completely good right now.
anyhow, sayonara.
2000+ page hits. thank you.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~ Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home