Post # 39 : Maa

Nap post.
Happy B'day maa..
I don't know how old are you.
But you are my 16 year old MOTHER.
I don't know if you slept on mattress which I made wet in childhood (as in movie dialogues) , but I have seen you washing my pants.

I don't know if I am the reason of your back pain, becuase you carried me on your back until I was 10.

I don't know why you worry about me more than I do.

Mom, you have spent your childhood pressing grandma's leg and cooking chapatis on tawa.

Mom, you have spent most of time doing job to make me feel that I have a strong economic background.

Sorry mom, I ruined your "celcius of India" govt. papers.
Sorry mom, I never wash my socks myself.
Sorry mom, I always forget to place coffee cup in sink.

Sorry mom, for hiding the truths that could make you worry.
I still didn't lie.

I am emotional.
I really melted when you decided to buy clothes for me on YOUR birthday instead of buying for yourself.

I don't have any gift for you.
Because I never understood your choice. Because you never demanded anything.

Thanks mom, for being my real 'girl friend'.

Girl, I don't need you anymore.

hate you Bill Gates.

~ Chaand Sethi

Friday, December 2, 2011

Post # 39 : Maa

Nap post.
Happy B'day maa..
I don't know how old are you.
But you are my 16 year old MOTHER.
I don't know if you slept on mattress which I made wet in childhood (as in movie dialogues) , but I have seen you washing my pants.

I don't know if I am the reason of your back pain, becuase you carried me on your back until I was 10.

I don't know why you worry about me more than I do.

Mom, you have spent your childhood pressing grandma's leg and cooking chapatis on tawa.

Mom, you have spent most of time doing job to make me feel that I have a strong economic background.

Sorry mom, I ruined your "celcius of India" govt. papers.
Sorry mom, I never wash my socks myself.
Sorry mom, I always forget to place coffee cup in sink.

Sorry mom, for hiding the truths that could make you worry.
I still didn't lie.

I am emotional.
I really melted when you decided to buy clothes for me on YOUR birthday instead of buying for yourself.

I don't have any gift for you.
Because I never understood your choice. Because you never demanded anything.

Thanks mom, for being my real 'girl friend'.

Girl, I don't need you anymore.

hate you Bill Gates.

~ Chaand Sethi

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger raj's thoughts said...

Chand's mom u r so lucky to have a writer son
I will be the first reader of his own published book

 
At December 4, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Chaand Sethi said...

im more lucky :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home