Post # 37 : Let it be

"Dude, I am drunk. Don't yell at me if I do something wrong." said the barber. (Drunk people often expell truth)
I looked at the watch. It said 9:50 PM. 2 hours and 10 minutes left for the ultimatum for a haircut given to mom. None of the barber would be awake that time.
"Let it be" I said.
He charged me 40% less bybthe way.

"Tejinder sir will just eat us if he found us!" said Yash.
"He is vegeterian yaar. Just let it be." I said.
We bunked.

"We both are already caught if cold. We shall wait here till the sky goes clear" said my cousin under shelter of petrol pump.
"Nah. Let it be" I said and had a highway rainy ride.

"anyone say him that lecture's time is over!" Rahul whispered from second bench.
Time was 12:32 and lecture usually ended at 12:30 but because of his *attitude*, no one dared to say Babbar sir that time was up (as the girl who was given duty to do so was absent"

"Wouldn't he say 'Who are you tell me time?' " I asked my self.
"Let it be."
"Sir! Time hogya!"
- "2 minutes more?" he said.
"It's 12:40 already"
His jaw dropped. He was late for another lecture. He escaped. So did I.

I hate risks.
But these three words "let it be" gives the word "Risk" a more safe and confident defination.

These three words mean more to me than other three word phases like "I love you" , "Aal Izz Well" and "Facebook logging error"

I no more waste my time thinking "What would happen?"
I just 'let it be'

BUT
Until you meet an accident. You can't call yourself a professional driver.
Until I get in a trouble because of 'let it be', I would not be too free to use 'let it be' everytime.

Because whenver anyone would ask you "Why you did thay?"
You would have no answer.

Aloha! 1.6K pageviews. Ty ;)

"5 Friends" (my first textual project) on a peek. :) enjoying writing it.

Happy bday. (ignore if itsn't yours today)

Hate you Bill Gates.

~ Chaand Sethi

Friday, November 18, 2011

Post # 37 : Let it be

"Dude, I am drunk. Don't yell at me if I do something wrong." said the barber. (Drunk people often expell truth)
I looked at the watch. It said 9:50 PM. 2 hours and 10 minutes left for the ultimatum for a haircut given to mom. None of the barber would be awake that time.
"Let it be" I said.
He charged me 40% less bybthe way.

"Tejinder sir will just eat us if he found us!" said Yash.
"He is vegeterian yaar. Just let it be." I said.
We bunked.

"We both are already caught if cold. We shall wait here till the sky goes clear" said my cousin under shelter of petrol pump.
"Nah. Let it be" I said and had a highway rainy ride.

"anyone say him that lecture's time is over!" Rahul whispered from second bench.
Time was 12:32 and lecture usually ended at 12:30 but because of his *attitude*, no one dared to say Babbar sir that time was up (as the girl who was given duty to do so was absent"

"Wouldn't he say 'Who are you tell me time?' " I asked my self.
"Let it be."
"Sir! Time hogya!"
- "2 minutes more?" he said.
"It's 12:40 already"
His jaw dropped. He was late for another lecture. He escaped. So did I.

I hate risks.
But these three words "let it be" gives the word "Risk" a more safe and confident defination.

These three words mean more to me than other three word phases like "I love you" , "Aal Izz Well" and "Facebook logging error"

I no more waste my time thinking "What would happen?"
I just 'let it be'

BUT
Until you meet an accident. You can't call yourself a professional driver.
Until I get in a trouble because of 'let it be', I would not be too free to use 'let it be' everytime.

Because whenver anyone would ask you "Why you did thay?"
You would have no answer.

Aloha! 1.6K pageviews. Ty ;)

"5 Friends" (my first textual project) on a peek. :) enjoying writing it.

Happy bday. (ignore if itsn't yours today)

Hate you Bill Gates.

~ Chaand Sethi

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2011 at 11:47 PM , Blogger raj's thoughts said...

Learnt from u how to live lyf not to waste lyf as i was doing till now

 
At December 5, 2011 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Chaand Sethi said...

"think and do" or "do and interpercept" are the only possible psycologies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home