Post # 34 : A life ride

Don't care if title suites or not.
Well, last year, I had visited Shimla.
Since then, I had a wish.
A journey, a long long journey. Alone or with handfull friends.
Not any world tour, just a hangout to few places, in different parts of country.
Few cold, few hot.
Kashmir, for the first.
I can't write what I feel when I think of it.
Banked roads, snowy hill EVERYWHERE, bulky clothes, red nose, blah blah blah..

Then Orissa. I don't know ANYTHING about that place but would love to.

Then Kerela. Have seen in movies... Want to see myself there in my own movie.

Finally Bombay. Its Mumbai but Bombay sounds better. Heard a lot about this place. Wanna survive it.

But again circle of life is a stone in way.

Now, I can't go. Reason - Study
Next 6 years, I can't go. Reason - Study.
Then there was supposed to be leisure time after study and before job. But the system swallowed this time. As soon as you complete studies, you must get a job.
So no time. And after job, I must forget everything.

Let's see. What my parents say, what I say, what my fate says.

I guess college days can be utilized for this. Can't they?

Hate you Bill Gates
~Chaand Sethi

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Post # 34 : A life ride

Don't care if title suites or not.
Well, last year, I had visited Shimla.
Since then, I had a wish.
A journey, a long long journey. Alone or with handfull friends.
Not any world tour, just a hangout to few places, in different parts of country.
Few cold, few hot.
Kashmir, for the first.
I can't write what I feel when I think of it.
Banked roads, snowy hill EVERYWHERE, bulky clothes, red nose, blah blah blah..

Then Orissa. I don't know ANYTHING about that place but would love to.

Then Kerela. Have seen in movies... Want to see myself there in my own movie.

Finally Bombay. Its Mumbai but Bombay sounds better. Heard a lot about this place. Wanna survive it.

But again circle of life is a stone in way.

Now, I can't go. Reason - Study
Next 6 years, I can't go. Reason - Study.
Then there was supposed to be leisure time after study and before job. But the system swallowed this time. As soon as you complete studies, you must get a job.
So no time. And after job, I must forget everything.

Let's see. What my parents say, what I say, what my fate says.

I guess college days can be utilized for this. Can't they?

Hate you Bill Gates
~Chaand Sethi

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2011 at 11:49 PM , Blogger raj's thoughts said...

Wanna enjoy lyf in same way but....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home