Post # 33 : OMG

Exams are on, so I was seriously studying. While studying, I had a feeling to quit studies. To do something else. But then I remembered a comment from one of my friend that "don't critisize your life" .
In other words, I don't want to study but I know it is going to pay me back in future. But the IMORTANT thing is, I can't say even if my future exists or not.
"I am worrying about something which I am not sure if it exists."
You know why I am telling you all this?
The above lines, in quotes, is the line I use for god.

Like, I have to study even if I don't like it for the uncertain future.
Similarly, I have to believe god even if I don't want to , for the uncertain afterlife.

Weird guess.
But this one is not enough for me to make a step forward.

Hate you Bill Gates
~ Chand Sethi

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Post # 33 : OMG

Exams are on, so I was seriously studying. While studying, I had a feeling to quit studies. To do something else. But then I remembered a comment from one of my friend that "don't critisize your life" .
In other words, I don't want to study but I know it is going to pay me back in future. But the IMORTANT thing is, I can't say even if my future exists or not.
"I am worrying about something which I am not sure if it exists."
You know why I am telling you all this?
The above lines, in quotes, is the line I use for god.

Like, I have to study even if I don't like it for the uncertain future.
Similarly, I have to believe god even if I don't want to , for the uncertain afterlife.

Weird guess.
But this one is not enough for me to make a step forward.

Hate you Bill Gates
~ Chand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home