Post # 31 : Generation Gap

My mom brought a Charlie's brown leather wallet but I refused to keep it as I like to keep bare money in my pocket even if it torn them.

My dad wants me to have Mahindra Rodeo scooty as he found it most comfortable and one with least running cost, but I am not satisfied with any other than RTR Apache.
Mom wants me to have a hairstyle like I had in class 8, i.e. 1980's hairstyle.
I want long fourway hairstyle.
That's not only mine story, its happening everywhere..
If it is generation gap, then what there between my mom and my nani?
They never disagree with each other.
That might be an exception.
A reason for gap may be literacy. Educated children feel their parents are less valuable.
But it is not worse than educated parents. At least uneducated parents don't argue in something which they don't know about.Being educated parents, they will never accepts that their children are smarter.
"Generatin gap is not compulsory, its natural"

Unless they are 100% sure, parents shouldn't poke nose.
Even after getting more education than parents, one shouldn't go seventh sky and make parents feel small.
Education is a factor but it is not the ONLY factor. Behavior, psychology, situations, scenario, relationships etc. may dominate over them.
Whatever! If you believe that you will never let this gap go wider, like I do, you are good to go.
Just be calm. Instead of throwing wallet, say politely 'I will bring one for me by myself'
Politely say 'I need a bike, I feel embarrased on scooty'
Calmly answer 'I will definetly do that hairstyle, but only after I am 40'
Thats it.
Hate you Bill Gates
~ Chaand Sethi

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Post # 31 : Generation Gap

My mom brought a Charlie's brown leather wallet but I refused to keep it as I like to keep bare money in my pocket even if it torn them.

My dad wants me to have Mahindra Rodeo scooty as he found it most comfortable and one with least running cost, but I am not satisfied with any other than RTR Apache.
Mom wants me to have a hairstyle like I had in class 8, i.e. 1980's hairstyle.
I want long fourway hairstyle.
That's not only mine story, its happening everywhere..
If it is generation gap, then what there between my mom and my nani?
They never disagree with each other.
That might be an exception.
A reason for gap may be literacy. Educated children feel their parents are less valuable.
But it is not worse than educated parents. At least uneducated parents don't argue in something which they don't know about.Being educated parents, they will never accepts that their children are smarter.
"Generatin gap is not compulsory, its natural"

Unless they are 100% sure, parents shouldn't poke nose.
Even after getting more education than parents, one shouldn't go seventh sky and make parents feel small.
Education is a factor but it is not the ONLY factor. Behavior, psychology, situations, scenario, relationships etc. may dominate over them.
Whatever! If you believe that you will never let this gap go wider, like I do, you are good to go.
Just be calm. Instead of throwing wallet, say politely 'I will bring one for me by myself'
Politely say 'I need a bike, I feel embarrased on scooty'
Calmly answer 'I will definetly do that hairstyle, but only after I am 40'
Thats it.
Hate you Bill Gates
~ Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home