Post # 30 : What the duck?!

Oh, post 30.. Been slow.
What the duck is happening?
I never thought I will go this popular among schoolmates.
I mean, I never was afraid of new school/classmates but this year, I literally was, because moving from non co-ed to a co-educational school ain't so easy.
That is what I thought, but it is not so tough to make in, when you HAVE SOCIAL SKILLS.
'Social' word always makes my lips chant 'facebook'. They are directly proportional.
Facebook has given me a lot. But according to me, as something goes better, it goes worse too; difference is, under charm of goodness, you avoid the cons.
Facebook gave me friends who turned to classmates, made me close to people whom I rarely talked to BUT the more 'stud' I am on facebook, the same 'dumb' I am for real (especially for feminines)
I don't care. Its not that food doesn't get in without their permit.
Its not they say me something bad, but they don't say good either.
Grappling back, I met student outside the campus. I just had talked to him once on facebook and surprise was that he called me. I mean, an old student (which I only knew by face) called a newbie.
Moving on, he said "Hey, you are in breaking news.. ! I heard you are in a relationship with a girl and are trying on another girl"
That's where I said "What the duck?!"
Okay, I talk with girls, more with some and less often with some and I like one too (natural) but that doesn't mean I am in a relationship or I am trying on another.
Thats insane. It not only me, but those innocent girls too getting insulted.
Rumors are like nuclear reactions, fission, uncontrolled and increasing at every point.
Right Mr. Bill gates? You know what I will say.
____ __ ______ _____
What the duck.
~ Chaand Sethi

Monday, August 29, 2011

Post # 30 : What the duck?!

Oh, post 30.. Been slow.
What the duck is happening?
I never thought I will go this popular among schoolmates.
I mean, I never was afraid of new school/classmates but this year, I literally was, because moving from non co-ed to a co-educational school ain't so easy.
That is what I thought, but it is not so tough to make in, when you HAVE SOCIAL SKILLS.
'Social' word always makes my lips chant 'facebook'. They are directly proportional.
Facebook has given me a lot. But according to me, as something goes better, it goes worse too; difference is, under charm of goodness, you avoid the cons.
Facebook gave me friends who turned to classmates, made me close to people whom I rarely talked to BUT the more 'stud' I am on facebook, the same 'dumb' I am for real (especially for feminines)
I don't care. Its not that food doesn't get in without their permit.
Its not they say me something bad, but they don't say good either.
Grappling back, I met student outside the campus. I just had talked to him once on facebook and surprise was that he called me. I mean, an old student (which I only knew by face) called a newbie.
Moving on, he said "Hey, you are in breaking news.. ! I heard you are in a relationship with a girl and are trying on another girl"
That's where I said "What the duck?!"
Okay, I talk with girls, more with some and less often with some and I like one too (natural) but that doesn't mean I am in a relationship or I am trying on another.
Thats insane. It not only me, but those innocent girls too getting insulted.
Rumors are like nuclear reactions, fission, uncontrolled and increasing at every point.
Right Mr. Bill gates? You know what I will say.
____ __ ______ _____
What the duck.
~ Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home