Post # 29 : I learnt

Whenever I go off mood, or I'm angry on myself for a non-serious matter, I deactivate my facebook profile. But while doing it this time, a thought striked my skull. I wanted to be alone.
I didn't want to talk any one, actually, silly chit chat with anyone.
And when I am alone, I self-study quite well.
All I need to study is a warm room with a few mosquitos and complete aloofness.
Another thing I came across is "I hate crowd".
My father whenever called me to help him on Diwali boon sales, I went and on extreme crowd, when I was needed the most, I had quit.
When we ran alone and read the time, I was first, always ; but when we ran together, my face, confused, watching the seperating lines becoming anti parallel, goes downward finding me coming at last..
I had many times taught science to few of my mates but when teacher said me to teach it to the class, I STAMMERED.
I don't know if it is due to loudspeakers, but I rarely talk to any relative at weddings.
May be thats why I am non religious as I never felt good in the crowd right there.
Another thing, I am DUMBO. Seriously, I am. Whenever I see someone dressed silly, I laugh in my mind but sometimes I feel, someone would be laughing watching me too.
Whenever I feel my hair are looking fine, one calls "Here comes the champu".
Ufff.. Frustrated.
Career concious.
This deactivation might go long term.
Since I have no fb, blogger may go happy :-)
Tip: Today I may spend hours to get a girl but if I don't, one day girls will spend them.
<3 hate you Bill Gates
~ Chaand Sethi

Monday, August 15, 2011

Post # 29 : I learnt

Whenever I go off mood, or I'm angry on myself for a non-serious matter, I deactivate my facebook profile. But while doing it this time, a thought striked my skull. I wanted to be alone.
I didn't want to talk any one, actually, silly chit chat with anyone.
And when I am alone, I self-study quite well.
All I need to study is a warm room with a few mosquitos and complete aloofness.
Another thing I came across is "I hate crowd".
My father whenever called me to help him on Diwali boon sales, I went and on extreme crowd, when I was needed the most, I had quit.
When we ran alone and read the time, I was first, always ; but when we ran together, my face, confused, watching the seperating lines becoming anti parallel, goes downward finding me coming at last..
I had many times taught science to few of my mates but when teacher said me to teach it to the class, I STAMMERED.
I don't know if it is due to loudspeakers, but I rarely talk to any relative at weddings.
May be thats why I am non religious as I never felt good in the crowd right there.
Another thing, I am DUMBO. Seriously, I am. Whenever I see someone dressed silly, I laugh in my mind but sometimes I feel, someone would be laughing watching me too.
Whenever I feel my hair are looking fine, one calls "Here comes the champu".
Ufff.. Frustrated.
Career concious.
This deactivation might go long term.
Since I have no fb, blogger may go happy :-)
Tip: Today I may spend hours to get a girl but if I don't, one day girls will spend them.
<3 hate you Bill Gates
~ Chaand Sethi

3 Comments:

At August 15, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger sethi.bhushan said...

Chandism rocks!!!

 
At August 15, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger sethi.bhushan said...

Why u hate bill gates :)

 
At August 16, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Chaand Sethi said...

Lie : "He is a bad bad person.. idea of windows was of his friend ... bla bla ..."
Truth : "Just needed a tagline to.emd each blog post. He is quite humble, specially to Bihar."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home