Post # 28 : The rozy cozy past..

One always wishes to remember his/her childhood. So do I. So do you.
My small cousin brother, to complete his 6 soon, living close to my locality, usually stays at my place.
I don't want him to forget his childhood.... Well, at least make him keep in mind about as much things as possible.
Like, he and his uncle (my mama who died last month) were good companions.
He knows his name now but they are shifting their home and who knows that mama may even die in memories.
In teenage, he will just have a little image of uncle which I serious don't want to see.
Getting rid of it, I daily try to remind of uncle.
Similarly, I still try to play the games which he had played when he was too young and surprisingly, he even remember some of the ones which he played when he was too young to walk.
Photographs, videos and recordings - I am trying to not let him speak "I wish I had some memories of my childhood" while he grows up.
As a father do, the things which he couldn't do, he always look forward at his son to do that. Well, it is okay if not being pressurised.
I just remeber flashes of twings of past.... Pissing in the rain water which had tottaled in room, listening hindi alphabets from grandmaa, watching the roadrunner show as soon as coming from school, pushing the rickshaw on slopes.. Unable to write a few more of them..
Wow, I don't have to a thing to write as conclusion. Just most brilliant ideas come at 3 PM and most creativeness comes at 10:04 PM. And yeah, most sleepy time is 1:34 AM.
And please, at least post a comment to let me know that you read.
Sayonara.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~ Chaand Sethi
Mail2blogged

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Post # 28 : The rozy cozy past..

One always wishes to remember his/her childhood. So do I. So do you.
My small cousin brother, to complete his 6 soon, living close to my locality, usually stays at my place.
I don't want him to forget his childhood.... Well, at least make him keep in mind about as much things as possible.
Like, he and his uncle (my mama who died last month) were good companions.
He knows his name now but they are shifting their home and who knows that mama may even die in memories.
In teenage, he will just have a little image of uncle which I serious don't want to see.
Getting rid of it, I daily try to remind of uncle.
Similarly, I still try to play the games which he had played when he was too young and surprisingly, he even remember some of the ones which he played when he was too young to walk.
Photographs, videos and recordings - I am trying to not let him speak "I wish I had some memories of my childhood" while he grows up.
As a father do, the things which he couldn't do, he always look forward at his son to do that. Well, it is okay if not being pressurised.
I just remeber flashes of twings of past.... Pissing in the rain water which had tottaled in room, listening hindi alphabets from grandmaa, watching the roadrunner show as soon as coming from school, pushing the rickshaw on slopes.. Unable to write a few more of them..
Wow, I don't have to a thing to write as conclusion. Just most brilliant ideas come at 3 PM and most creativeness comes at 10:04 PM. And yeah, most sleepy time is 1:34 AM.
And please, at least post a comment to let me know that you read.
Sayonara.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~ Chaand Sethi
Mail2blogged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home