Post # 27 : My half dreams..

I am not talking about silly non mattering dreams, I am talking about the ones which you DREAM to be. Simply calling, Day dreaming which you actually imagine in bed before you sleep.
The title says "half" dreams, but for me, they are not even half..they are zero.
The most exciting time is when you think how you will feel when you will do the things that you are imagining, in real life. And the most sick moment when you come out of imagination and say to yourself "that was not possible at all".
You know the most weird ideas occur during nights. I wish it were like this is what I think, but whom am I wishing to?
They are not impossible but thinking practically, they will not go as you suppose them to. That's why I called them "half dreams".
You never get bored thinking yourself superior then others.
Human psychologies and tendencies...

Alright, clouds are moody.. No showers just shadows..
Those who spend hours in thinking what will they do after making it in IIT never get in.
Hope I will prove the above one wrong.
Tada.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chand Sethi

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Post # 27 : My half dreams..

I am not talking about silly non mattering dreams, I am talking about the ones which you DREAM to be. Simply calling, Day dreaming which you actually imagine in bed before you sleep.
The title says "half" dreams, but for me, they are not even half..they are zero.
The most exciting time is when you think how you will feel when you will do the things that you are imagining, in real life. And the most sick moment when you come out of imagination and say to yourself "that was not possible at all".
You know the most weird ideas occur during nights. I wish it were like this is what I think, but whom am I wishing to?
They are not impossible but thinking practically, they will not go as you suppose them to. That's why I called them "half dreams".
You never get bored thinking yourself superior then others.
Human psychologies and tendencies...

Alright, clouds are moody.. No showers just shadows..
Those who spend hours in thinking what will they do after making it in IIT never get in.
Hope I will prove the above one wrong.
Tada.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home