Post # 25 : What a mess..!

It is not a mess. I wish it was. At least I would have something to do! What I want to say is that life, itself is a mess. I am looking for words convey what I feel but my vast vocabulary is giving up.
I think everyone tends for vacations.. So do I.. But this time I am SUPER bored...
I have nothing to do..Right now I am watcning Timon and Pumba..
They usually say "hakuna matatta" meaning "no worries" but I wish I had something to worry about..
All the night and day either I dream about impossible things of future or the mistakes done in past.
My friends say me to go to some relatives.. But I don't believe in disturbing other for my amusment.
Fine. If you can change it.. Change it..if you can't, change yourself. But neither I am gonna change it (i wish I could) nor I am gonna change myself.
So for what this post was? Nothing but just to see the clock to be faster.
Hate you bill gates.
Posting via Amdroid 2.2 fyoso.
~Chaand sethi
Thanks to the 17th follower.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Post # 25 : What a mess..!

It is not a mess. I wish it was. At least I would have something to do! What I want to say is that life, itself is a mess. I am looking for words convey what I feel but my vast vocabulary is giving up.
I think everyone tends for vacations.. So do I.. But this time I am SUPER bored...
I have nothing to do..Right now I am watcning Timon and Pumba..
They usually say "hakuna matatta" meaning "no worries" but I wish I had something to worry about..
All the night and day either I dream about impossible things of future or the mistakes done in past.
My friends say me to go to some relatives.. But I don't believe in disturbing other for my amusment.
Fine. If you can change it.. Change it..if you can't, change yourself. But neither I am gonna change it (i wish I could) nor I am gonna change myself.
So for what this post was? Nothing but just to see the clock to be faster.
Hate you bill gates.
Posting via Amdroid 2.2 fyoso.
~Chaand sethi
Thanks to the 17th follower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home