POST #24 : Human Psychologies... .. (*2)

No more grieves. Its time to change the train, but not the track - Human Psychologies.
I don't know what psychologies is. Psychology is something which can't be answered. Religion is something which can't be questioned.
But I do question it.
Many of my family members and close friends read this blog. Most of them are pure theists. I don't think they'll feel happy to know that I am atheist.
But that's blogging. You can't hide anything. An open book, an open mind.
I try hard enough to believe it. But I can't.
No one tends to give correct definition of god (people write it God but it's okay for me as lowercase).
As for me,
God is an imagination giving a feeling of existence of a companion and hence, providing a power to do something which wasn't felt possible before.
In simple explanatory text,
You were feeling alone to do something. You remember god. You feel "yes, he is with me!" and do that.
Imagination.
I made it on my own - God didn't created men. Men create god.
Soul, Primitive soul.. Avatars of god..
may be but may NOT be.
Okay, I don't believe in him. Still, I follow human ethics.
I do not drink. I do not smoke. I am not drug addict. I am pure vegetarian.
I am doing all this not because I believe in god, but because I don't want to!
I believe in:
Do Good, Have Good - Do not LIE. Do not hurt. Keep your promises.
Sorry if I had hurt you. I don't believe in god but I don't have any kind of problem with the believers.
Aloha.
Hate you Bill Gates (a bit Baba Ramdev too).
~Chaand Sethi

Sunday, June 5, 2011

POST #24 : Human Psychologies... .. (*2)

No more grieves. Its time to change the train, but not the track - Human Psychologies.
I don't know what psychologies is. Psychology is something which can't be answered. Religion is something which can't be questioned.
But I do question it.
Many of my family members and close friends read this blog. Most of them are pure theists. I don't think they'll feel happy to know that I am atheist.
But that's blogging. You can't hide anything. An open book, an open mind.
I try hard enough to believe it. But I can't.
No one tends to give correct definition of god (people write it God but it's okay for me as lowercase).
As for me,
God is an imagination giving a feeling of existence of a companion and hence, providing a power to do something which wasn't felt possible before.
In simple explanatory text,
You were feeling alone to do something. You remember god. You feel "yes, he is with me!" and do that.
Imagination.
I made it on my own - God didn't created men. Men create god.
Soul, Primitive soul.. Avatars of god..
may be but may NOT be.
Okay, I don't believe in him. Still, I follow human ethics.
I do not drink. I do not smoke. I am not drug addict. I am pure vegetarian.
I am doing all this not because I believe in god, but because I don't want to!
I believe in:
Do Good, Have Good - Do not LIE. Do not hurt. Keep your promises.
Sorry if I had hurt you. I don't believe in god but I don't have any kind of problem with the believers.
Aloha.
Hate you Bill Gates (a bit Baba Ramdev too).
~Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home