POST # 23 : Human Psychologies... .. (*1)

He was my friend. I remain at home more than any other teenager does. So, I have limited friends. He was one of the closest and funniest friend of mine. It was 4:10 am. My mama (a doc professionally) dialed up. He was a bit hesitating. "Raju had high blood pressure, we took him here in Civil Hospital" he said, "He has expired."
"Are you alone?" My mom questioned.
"No. Now, how do I convey this to his parents?"
"We are coming, wait."
I am not telling all this to get sympathy. It was the psychology that a brother is confused how he will tell his uncle that his son is no more?
Anyhow, the message had reached his parents. The endless session of pain had started. I still remember the scene when I and his father were standing out of the operating room and I could see the fear, which was like "I know he is no more, but there is a chance". His mom had turned white and was waiting for the last message. The son had turned pale. It was high blood pressure due to minor stresses resulting in chocking, blockage and dis-symmetrical co-ordinations among body parts and hence, death.
He had chosen wrong time. He was the only son, government employed, unmarried and was to build a new house for his parents.
I am still not believing this truth. He was with me, enjoying last night and today morning, he was lying senseless on stretcher. It was the first time when someone close to me was lost.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I learn everything fast. But only practical things. I can't learn expressions. I can't learn that cry on my close friend and show grief at others. I didn't cry. I don't believe in crying, tear crying. Instead, melting the tears inside your heart.

Enough personal feelings.
Getting back to title.
I saw people crying. Analyzing, most of them were fake. Such incidences provoke my anti-god feelings. Don't make me talk about that.

It always happen. Had to write a lot, but now it vanished. See you in *2.

Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi

Monday, May 30, 2011

POST # 23 : Human Psychologies... .. (*1)

He was my friend. I remain at home more than any other teenager does. So, I have limited friends. He was one of the closest and funniest friend of mine. It was 4:10 am. My mama (a doc professionally) dialed up. He was a bit hesitating. "Raju had high blood pressure, we took him here in Civil Hospital" he said, "He has expired."
"Are you alone?" My mom questioned.
"No. Now, how do I convey this to his parents?"
"We are coming, wait."
I am not telling all this to get sympathy. It was the psychology that a brother is confused how he will tell his uncle that his son is no more?
Anyhow, the message had reached his parents. The endless session of pain had started. I still remember the scene when I and his father were standing out of the operating room and I could see the fear, which was like "I know he is no more, but there is a chance". His mom had turned white and was waiting for the last message. The son had turned pale. It was high blood pressure due to minor stresses resulting in chocking, blockage and dis-symmetrical co-ordinations among body parts and hence, death.
He had chosen wrong time. He was the only son, government employed, unmarried and was to build a new house for his parents.
I am still not believing this truth. He was with me, enjoying last night and today morning, he was lying senseless on stretcher. It was the first time when someone close to me was lost.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I learn everything fast. But only practical things. I can't learn expressions. I can't learn that cry on my close friend and show grief at others. I didn't cry. I don't believe in crying, tear crying. Instead, melting the tears inside your heart.

Enough personal feelings.
Getting back to title.
I saw people crying. Analyzing, most of them were fake. Such incidences provoke my anti-god feelings. Don't make me talk about that.

It always happen. Had to write a lot, but now it vanished. See you in *2.

Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home