POST # 22 : Mixing up..

Actually, it's neither a personal blog, nor a public blog. That is, neither I write everything about me, nor about society. (I use neither and nor a lot ;] )
Last few posts were about people. Now, changing the track, let's come back to me..
I think I told you before, that I have been changing my classmates for 5 years. I don't wanna go deep again, or you'll think that I am showing off.
The thing I found in myself is that I mix up easily. BUT the requirement is considerable time and situation. Now that can be funny, if you got these two conditions in your favor, any one can mix up easily, but I am different (not wanna be different). This year, the getting-into class was easier as compared to other years. One of the reason was face book. I added them and you know, it is easier to talk on face book than face to face. So, I took help of that.
Another thing was that I was comfortable with co-education as I was in a co-education school after 2 years which concerned me a bit before joining in. But that went easy.. they are also humans.. just show off a bit more.
I don't know why but my relatives, friends and parents thought that I have joined co-education school for having some kind of relationship etc. which is totally false.
Actually,
it is secondary reason, thought for future, that at least I will know how to talk with girls. The main reason was change in surroundings and coming out of child-jail.
Enough. I can write more than I speak.
Oh, no one selected from my city for IIT. Hope that I'll get selected after 2 years, but probably, NO.. but as twitter says and Justin Bieber says #neversaynever .
Hate you Bill Gates. Windows 8 coming in 2012.
~Chaand Sethi

Friday, May 27, 2011

POST # 22 : Mixing up..

Actually, it's neither a personal blog, nor a public blog. That is, neither I write everything about me, nor about society. (I use neither and nor a lot ;] )
Last few posts were about people. Now, changing the track, let's come back to me..
I think I told you before, that I have been changing my classmates for 5 years. I don't wanna go deep again, or you'll think that I am showing off.
The thing I found in myself is that I mix up easily. BUT the requirement is considerable time and situation. Now that can be funny, if you got these two conditions in your favor, any one can mix up easily, but I am different (not wanna be different). This year, the getting-into class was easier as compared to other years. One of the reason was face book. I added them and you know, it is easier to talk on face book than face to face. So, I took help of that.
Another thing was that I was comfortable with co-education as I was in a co-education school after 2 years which concerned me a bit before joining in. But that went easy.. they are also humans.. just show off a bit more.
I don't know why but my relatives, friends and parents thought that I have joined co-education school for having some kind of relationship etc. which is totally false.
Actually,
it is secondary reason, thought for future, that at least I will know how to talk with girls. The main reason was change in surroundings and coming out of child-jail.
Enough. I can write more than I speak.
Oh, no one selected from my city for IIT. Hope that I'll get selected after 2 years, but probably, NO.. but as twitter says and Justin Bieber says #neversaynever .
Hate you Bill Gates. Windows 8 coming in 2012.
~Chaand Sethi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home