POST # 21 : A note to Parents

90%, A grade, Co-curricular activities, duniya-dari , smartness, activeness, hardness, politeness, honesty, discipline, religiousness, knowledge, IQ and some special talent - Parents need all this together in a pack of 206 bones. I am not saying that they are wrong. But they forget that we are their children and we need our parents, not coaches and guides!
Such need is must, I accept that because it is recession and they want us to be ready for our mature ages so that we'll not suffer that time..
I don't know about you all, but I don't believe in ruining today for a better tomorrow.
Note:
I am not saying that stop studying, start enjoying life and then wander on streets aimlessly looking for jobs.
My motive to say is, "every child is different, everyone has a different speed of learning". Hence, every child need different surroundings, motivation and encouragement. BUT what parents do is look at the neighbor, if they are going in Engineering, they want their child in Engineering too. If the neighbor's are going in a pit, they'll send their child to the pit too!
Hmm you know, I always try to think of those people, who are different from me. Everything I write is NOT related to me.
I will edit the post again. I lost my feel.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi

Thursday, May 26, 2011

POST # 21 : A note to Parents

90%, A grade, Co-curricular activities, duniya-dari , smartness, activeness, hardness, politeness, honesty, discipline, religiousness, knowledge, IQ and some special talent - Parents need all this together in a pack of 206 bones. I am not saying that they are wrong. But they forget that we are their children and we need our parents, not coaches and guides!
Such need is must, I accept that because it is recession and they want us to be ready for our mature ages so that we'll not suffer that time..
I don't know about you all, but I don't believe in ruining today for a better tomorrow.
Note:
I am not saying that stop studying, start enjoying life and then wander on streets aimlessly looking for jobs.
My motive to say is, "every child is different, everyone has a different speed of learning". Hence, every child need different surroundings, motivation and encouragement. BUT what parents do is look at the neighbor, if they are going in Engineering, they want their child in Engineering too. If the neighbor's are going in a pit, they'll send their child to the pit too!
Hmm you know, I always try to think of those people, who are different from me. Everything I write is NOT related to me.
I will edit the post again. I lost my feel.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi

1 Comments:

At November 7, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Sanyukta said...

wot is their wid bill gates?? is he anyway related to all dis?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home