Post # 20 : Being busy...

It's about a month.... long enough to make my very few readers forgetting me and my blog. Well, this is a reminder.
Actually, I had matter to write about... But I had no time. "Time" was, actually is one of that stuff. So today, it's the time I am gonna talk about time.
Let's take my time table for instance..
Waking up at 4. Going school at 7. Coming back at 12. Having rest up to 1. Lunch and other jobs up to 2. Math's tuition home work up to 3. Physics tuition home work up to 4.  Maths tuition from 4 to 5. Redirected to Physics tuition from 5 - 6 and then straight to Chemistry from 7-8. Rest time from 8-8:30 . Chemistry home work up to 9, Dinner, TV, face book etc up to 10. School home work gets completed till 12. Sleep sleep sleep. Again wake up! 
Moral of the stuff : I SLEEP ONLY 4 HOURS A DAY!

I heard that there are several benefits of sleeping less but there are several side effects of it too!
But getting back on track, it's not about sleeping.. it's about work. I am 15 and I have soooo much to do. Still my friends poke me that I am online on face book 24 X 7. Thanks e-buddy.
Keeping it shorter, LIFE IS BECOMING DEAD!

Hoping that someone will read this..
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Post # 20 : Being busy...

It's about a month.... long enough to make my very few readers forgetting me and my blog. Well, this is a reminder.
Actually, I had matter to write about... But I had no time. "Time" was, actually is one of that stuff. So today, it's the time I am gonna talk about time.
Let's take my time table for instance..
Waking up at 4. Going school at 7. Coming back at 12. Having rest up to 1. Lunch and other jobs up to 2. Math's tuition home work up to 3. Physics tuition home work up to 4.  Maths tuition from 4 to 5. Redirected to Physics tuition from 5 - 6 and then straight to Chemistry from 7-8. Rest time from 8-8:30 . Chemistry home work up to 9, Dinner, TV, face book etc up to 10. School home work gets completed till 12. Sleep sleep sleep. Again wake up! 
Moral of the stuff : I SLEEP ONLY 4 HOURS A DAY!

I heard that there are several benefits of sleeping less but there are several side effects of it too!
But getting back on track, it's not about sleeping.. it's about work. I am 15 and I have soooo much to do. Still my friends poke me that I am online on face book 24 X 7. Thanks e-buddy.
Keeping it shorter, LIFE IS BECOMING DEAD!

Hoping that someone will read this..
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2011 at 12:36 AM , Blogger sethi.bhushan said...

You have not mentioned what you do between 4-6 in morning.. Hopefully you can get ready in an hour (6-7) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home