Post # 19 : India...India

I thought I may not write blogs anymore I am doing because I do have something to share and I can't wait for a day so I am writing the blog from mobile phone in bed.
Coming on the point, the title isn't in a cheering tone..it is a sorrow full feeling. Today at about 10:45 PM I heard some noise and screaming sound... i peeped the window and saw that 2 men were beating someone damn hard. they threw his bicycle on him. he kept screaming. no one dare to stop and as they went away every one arrived and said "who were those?" actually they had robbed someone coming from up bihar side.
not only this.. when some women were talkin that the "balmikis(a community)" did that. someone of that community heard that and forgot what was the matter and got in fight about why their name was dragged into situation...
have to say a lot more..will continue the post.
hate you bill gates
~chaand sethi~

Friday, April 15, 2011

Post # 19 : India...India

I thought I may not write blogs anymore I am doing because I do have something to share and I can't wait for a day so I am writing the blog from mobile phone in bed.
Coming on the point, the title isn't in a cheering tone..it is a sorrow full feeling. Today at about 10:45 PM I heard some noise and screaming sound... i peeped the window and saw that 2 men were beating someone damn hard. they threw his bicycle on him. he kept screaming. no one dare to stop and as they went away every one arrived and said "who were those?" actually they had robbed someone coming from up bihar side.
not only this.. when some women were talkin that the "balmikis(a community)" did that. someone of that community heard that and forgot what was the matter and got in fight about why their name was dragged into situation...
have to say a lot more..will continue the post.
hate you bill gates
~chaand sethi~

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2011 at 11:56 PM , Blogger raj's thoughts said...

Actually in our region people are more intrested in other's lyf than their own

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home