POST # 18 : How to write a blog

Number 1 - Why I didn't wanted to post this ::
1. I didn't wanted to de-motivate my companions about their blogging pattern.
2. I didn't wanted to out tutorials or How-tos on my blog
Number 2 - Why I am posting it ::
1. I want to share how to write a blog with respect to blogging ethics.
2. I want to aware people about blogging.
Disclaimer :
Don't get sad if you didn't followed blogging myths. It is good if you are doing something different, different from what you are supposed to. It is just like English and other languages where some new trends become Rules.
So here it is::
1. Don't be bilingual. Either use complete English or complete regional language. Slang isn't good for a global blog.
2. Don't do typos." Ths iz a sntnc. " Looks worse that "This is a sentence".
3. Don't over highlight anything. It is good to make something bold/italic/underline rather than highlighting it with eye catching colors. This is sometimes annoying.
4. Avoid using smileys. Although they are fine but in considerable number.
Structure of blog:
--> First few lines about the title.
--> Then the matter. Be careful about the word limit. Use paragraphs instead of writing without line breaks.
--> The last few lines about conclusion, your upcoming posts and something humor based to get a small smile on reader's face.
Now what you waiting for? SMILE PLEASE!

Enough.
Hate you Bill Gates.
You created start button, but where is stop button? (I am not using any xD or =D smiley here)
~Chaand Sethi~

Friday, April 8, 2011

POST # 18 : How to write a blog

Number 1 - Why I didn't wanted to post this ::
1. I didn't wanted to de-motivate my companions about their blogging pattern.
2. I didn't wanted to out tutorials or How-tos on my blog
Number 2 - Why I am posting it ::
1. I want to share how to write a blog with respect to blogging ethics.
2. I want to aware people about blogging.
Disclaimer :
Don't get sad if you didn't followed blogging myths. It is good if you are doing something different, different from what you are supposed to. It is just like English and other languages where some new trends become Rules.
So here it is::
1. Don't be bilingual. Either use complete English or complete regional language. Slang isn't good for a global blog.
2. Don't do typos." Ths iz a sntnc. " Looks worse that "This is a sentence".
3. Don't over highlight anything. It is good to make something bold/italic/underline rather than highlighting it with eye catching colors. This is sometimes annoying.
4. Avoid using smileys. Although they are fine but in considerable number.
Structure of blog:
--> First few lines about the title.
--> Then the matter. Be careful about the word limit. Use paragraphs instead of writing without line breaks.
--> The last few lines about conclusion, your upcoming posts and something humor based to get a small smile on reader's face.
Now what you waiting for? SMILE PLEASE!

Enough.
Hate you Bill Gates.
You created start button, but where is stop button? (I am not using any xD or =D smiley here)
~Chaand Sethi~

1 Comments:

At April 8, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Parth Mehta said...

yo...i am doin gr8...follow mst of tem..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home