POST # 17 : First Day - First Show



Okay this is the story of my first day in a new school :
Time : 6:01 
      I thought my mobile alarm will wake me up at about 7:00 but my MOM alarm made me up at 6. Last night I decided that I will go on bike/scooty but my mom didn't wanted that. I knew it. She doesn't SAY anything. She directly DOES it. She wanted me to go in Auto-rickshaw.
       Whatever, I thought Auto-rickshaw will come at 6:45 to pickup other local mates but it came at 6:30 and I missed it.


Time 6:50 
        She still didn't wanted me to go on vehicle driving by my own. I went with my dad. I was told that timing of school was 8 and I arrived at 7. But in 15 minutes, i.e. 7:15, the school prayer started! Amazed. 


Time 7:30 
         Lecture 1 :  Maths : The teacher completed the chapter in last three days when I was playing San Andreas. So, everything passed off my head. Still he kept speaking and I was reading the NCERT book of maths.


      Lecture 2 : Physics : Easy? Seriously NO. The physics teacher was teaching trigonometry saying that "these is basic"
     Lecture 3 : Che- MISTRY : No comments. Mole concept (one of my fav. in class 9, not now)
      Lecture 4 : Physical Education : That was more Psychology and Philosophy class instead.
      Lecture 5 : Physics again : Some symbols and all is well.
          **SCHOOL OFF** 


It wasn't difficult to get mixed in them. I knew some one them "facebookly"
FB is a great tool if not used to chat with random girls. 
Hate you Bill Gates (From the day I am writing this line, My windows is getting problems, Now, they found that my windows is not genuine)
~Chaand Sethi~

Labels:

Friday, April 8, 2011

POST # 17 : First Day - First Show



Okay this is the story of my first day in a new school :
Time : 6:01 
      I thought my mobile alarm will wake me up at about 7:00 but my MOM alarm made me up at 6. Last night I decided that I will go on bike/scooty but my mom didn't wanted that. I knew it. She doesn't SAY anything. She directly DOES it. She wanted me to go in Auto-rickshaw.
       Whatever, I thought Auto-rickshaw will come at 6:45 to pickup other local mates but it came at 6:30 and I missed it.


Time 6:50 
        She still didn't wanted me to go on vehicle driving by my own. I went with my dad. I was told that timing of school was 8 and I arrived at 7. But in 15 minutes, i.e. 7:15, the school prayer started! Amazed. 


Time 7:30 
         Lecture 1 :  Maths : The teacher completed the chapter in last three days when I was playing San Andreas. So, everything passed off my head. Still he kept speaking and I was reading the NCERT book of maths.


      Lecture 2 : Physics : Easy? Seriously NO. The physics teacher was teaching trigonometry saying that "these is basic"
     Lecture 3 : Che- MISTRY : No comments. Mole concept (one of my fav. in class 9, not now)
      Lecture 4 : Physical Education : That was more Psychology and Philosophy class instead.
      Lecture 5 : Physics again : Some symbols and all is well.
          **SCHOOL OFF** 


It wasn't difficult to get mixed in them. I knew some one them "facebookly"
FB is a great tool if not used to chat with random girls. 
Hate you Bill Gates (From the day I am writing this line, My windows is getting problems, Now, they found that my windows is not genuine)
~Chaand Sethi~

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2011 at 2:29 AM , Blogger Mohd. Ummed said...

this really very interesting experience for the first day in the college i like it very much and we can see on the
Ncert book solution of any problem of any subject in the syllabus

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home