POST # 16 : Happy To Be Sad

Blogging after long. Actually I blogged daily but saved the blog in Drafts for future references. This post is about something which I haven't got in my brain yet. I suggest you to read the following post which was a face book note and one of my first texts. You can skip that as I am going to tell the summary after that.

Show the post


If you read that, Great. If you not, It just says that from past 5-6 years I am getting new classmates and teachers. This time I thought I will have some know persons. We were 6 friends who decided to get admission in new school. One went to KOTA to attain "special training". One decided to get different stream. One couldn't pass the exam and got admission in Polytechnic. One more couldn't pass entrance exam and his dad decided to send him in another school. One said that he will be with me but now he says "my mom don't want me there".
Alone again. Have to make new classmates again... :(

Friday, April 8, 2011

POST # 16 : Happy To Be Sad

Blogging after long. Actually I blogged daily but saved the blog in Drafts for future references. This post is about something which I haven't got in my brain yet. I suggest you to read the following post which was a face book note and one of my first texts. You can skip that as I am going to tell the summary after that.



If you read that, Great. If you not, It just says that from past 5-6 years I am getting new classmates and teachers. This time I thought I will have some know persons. We were 6 friends who decided to get admission in new school. One went to KOTA to attain "special training". One decided to get different stream. One couldn't pass the exam and got admission in Polytechnic. One more couldn't pass entrance exam and his dad decided to send him in another school. One said that he will be with me but now he says "my mom don't want me there".
Alone again. Have to make new classmates again... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home