POST # 15 : Some Random Thoughts

Does it happen? Before you sleep.. in the bed... in low dim light.. with your open eyes.. you have "lucid dreams". These are the dreams are similar to normal dreams but are voluntary..means you have your control over them. In my recent dreams..uhm..sorry my Lucid dreams.. I think of my life when I will run away from home in any city which I want to travel. Such city which is recently in my mind is Hisar. 6-12 months there..then somewhere in Rajasthan.. then some where in J&K, gradually in South India. The fact is.. I wanna travel more. I know this is kiddish. I am already stuck in four way of careers.. but this isn't a career. This is more than that. I need some permanent money for living. Not basic earning. Some decent earnings.
I am not gonna do anything like that. I was just kidding and sharing some of my "random" thoughts.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

Sunday, April 3, 2011

POST # 15 : Some Random Thoughts

Does it happen? Before you sleep.. in the bed... in low dim light.. with your open eyes.. you have "lucid dreams". These are the dreams are similar to normal dreams but are voluntary..means you have your control over them. In my recent dreams..uhm..sorry my Lucid dreams.. I think of my life when I will run away from home in any city which I want to travel. Such city which is recently in my mind is Hisar. 6-12 months there..then somewhere in Rajasthan.. then some where in J&K, gradually in South India. The fact is.. I wanna travel more. I know this is kiddish. I am already stuck in four way of careers.. but this isn't a career. This is more than that. I need some permanent money for living. Not basic earning. Some decent earnings.
I am not gonna do anything like that. I was just kidding and sharing some of my "random" thoughts.
Hate you Bill Gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home