Post # 14 : Te Amo Mum

Last night I cried.. not because of some teen girl.. neither I write long blogs on someone. Don't wander.. I am saying it to you.
Whenever you feel you are in love, try comparing that love with the love you have for your mom. If that love is more than how much you love your mom, you ain't human.
People call me "mama's boy" but I don't mind.  My mom owns me more than myself. Last night I broke into tears just by thinking of my life without mom. I never wanna lose her. Even my eyes are wet right now.
Money or mom - Mom, Wife or mom - Mom, Job or mom-- Mom, Me or Mom - Mom, whatever- Mom. I want to die before my mom.. I don't think I'll be able to live without her..
I don't know.. last night I had a lot in my mind to write but now I have forgotten that...
Anyways, If I was able to get 0.01% of emotion in your heart and 0.01% moisture in your eye... I'm happy.. if not, I'm not a good writer.
I think Bill Gates read my blog and tracked my IP address and sent some sort of virus. Now my windows 7's login screen says nothing else that Please wait... Now I am using Ubuntu which is far faster and stable that Windows. Just need some flexibility. The previous lines were geek lines. (laughing smiley here although I hate them)
Don't worry sir. I still hate you.
~Chaand Sethi~









Sunday, April 3, 2011

Post # 14 : Te Amo Mum

Last night I cried.. not because of some teen girl.. neither I write long blogs on someone. Don't wander.. I am saying it to you.
Whenever you feel you are in love, try comparing that love with the love you have for your mom. If that love is more than how much you love your mom, you ain't human.
People call me "mama's boy" but I don't mind.  My mom owns me more than myself. Last night I broke into tears just by thinking of my life without mom. I never wanna lose her. Even my eyes are wet right now.
Money or mom - Mom, Wife or mom - Mom, Job or mom-- Mom, Me or Mom - Mom, whatever- Mom. I want to die before my mom.. I don't think I'll be able to live without her..
I don't know.. last night I had a lot in my mind to write but now I have forgotten that...
Anyways, If I was able to get 0.01% of emotion in your heart and 0.01% moisture in your eye... I'm happy.. if not, I'm not a good writer.
I think Bill Gates read my blog and tracked my IP address and sent some sort of virus. Now my windows 7's login screen says nothing else that Please wait... Now I am using Ubuntu which is far faster and stable that Windows. Just need some flexibility. The previous lines were geek lines. (laughing smiley here although I hate them)
Don't worry sir. I still hate you.
~Chaand Sethi~









3 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger cute devil said...

awww.... :) ....it's really heart touching...hw sweet yaaarr ! :)

 
At November 7, 2011 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Puneet said...

Heart touching story yar

 
At December 2, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger raj's thoughts said...

Rabb khen naalo pehla maa kehna sikhya- i m recalling these lines after reading ur blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home