POST #4: Proud To Be a GEEK

What is a GEEK? Even MS-WORD doesn't recognize it and put a red line under the word. According to channel [v] , Geeks are stupid studious people who are neither good from external beauty nor from social point of view. But i do not accept it. I am GEEK but neither for computer, nor for study, nor for cell structures, nor for quantum physics, nor for facebook.. the thing is I AM GEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE.  I just want to learn more and more, no matter what is it. Youtube provides me all I want. I am learning web designing not as a profession, as a hobby instead. Same as to writing novels. Even when I watch Roadies auditions, I think when I will be sitting their and they'll ask that why I want to be a roadie, I will say " I want to know more about culture, people, places, roads, India, Hotels, and me."
  Okay enough to this post, I came to know people do not feel good to read such long posts.
Small posts in a considerable numbers fetch more people than long ones a day. Even it will make my profile archieve longer.
Aussies 226-5. I hate bill gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

Thursday, March 24, 2011

POST #4: Proud To Be a GEEK

What is a GEEK? Even MS-WORD doesn't recognize it and put a red line under the word. According to channel [v] , Geeks are stupid studious people who are neither good from external beauty nor from social point of view. But i do not accept it. I am GEEK but neither for computer, nor for study, nor for cell structures, nor for quantum physics, nor for facebook.. the thing is I AM GEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE.  I just want to learn more and more, no matter what is it. Youtube provides me all I want. I am learning web designing not as a profession, as a hobby instead. Same as to writing novels. Even when I watch Roadies auditions, I think when I will be sitting their and they'll ask that why I want to be a roadie, I will say " I want to know more about culture, people, places, roads, India, Hotels, and me."
  Okay enough to this post, I came to know people do not feel good to read such long posts.
Small posts in a considerable numbers fetch more people than long ones a day. Even it will make my profile archieve longer.
Aussies 226-5. I hate bill gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home