Post # 9 : a new start

It is true, I am lacking of stuff to blog. I have told you about me a lot and I don't want to make you bore by telling my time table that at 9 I had shower, at 9:30 I had breakfast and all that. So after thinking and checking whether I'll be able to do that or not, I have decided to start Picture blogging or Graphic blog. That is not completely picture dominated, still will have one or more pic related to subject.
Let's start, today I am posting my first picture which is simple hand made sketch, actually poster that what my mind processes.

That's all. Zoom, see and think.
Ok.. bye.. the bye which is turning to bie due to someone.
Hate you Bill Gates.
Hate you Daler Mehndi ofcourse.
~Chaand Sethi~


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Post # 9 : a new start

It is true, I am lacking of stuff to blog. I have told you about me a lot and I don't want to make you bore by telling my time table that at 9 I had shower, at 9:30 I had breakfast and all that. So after thinking and checking whether I'll be able to do that or not, I have decided to start Picture blogging or Graphic blog. That is not completely picture dominated, still will have one or more pic related to subject.
Let's start, today I am posting my first picture which is simple hand made sketch, actually poster that what my mind processes.

That's all. Zoom, see and think.
Ok.. bye.. the bye which is turning to bie due to someone.
Hate you Bill Gates.
Hate you Daler Mehndi ofcourse.
~Chaand Sethi~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home