POST # 8 : Been a busy day

Today my hands, pc and room are smelling woody. Carpeting work going on. So.. couldn't blog since morning. I know you were not dieing hard to read the blog. It is not famous though. By the way how do I know that who has read the blog because no one comments. Atleast comment your name anonymously.
I am writing this blog in hurry as I have to go to have a shower because I  was so busy. So, I decided to save water for the day. But when I look at my hands, I feel that we have million of tons of water in ocean, who cares.
Today I worked hard and made a website. I don't know why I am not so excited saying this. The website is about a facebook group. The best group. kiddogang.co.nr . Although it is under construction and is a surprise for the group members, still this is exclusive stuff for members of the group if they ever read it so.
Enough blogging. I hope blogger could microwave my samosa which I couldn't eat because I had to blog.
Bye, gotta bath.
~Chaand Sethi~

Saturday, March 26, 2011

POST # 8 : Been a busy day

Today my hands, pc and room are smelling woody. Carpeting work going on. So.. couldn't blog since morning. I know you were not dieing hard to read the blog. It is not famous though. By the way how do I know that who has read the blog because no one comments. Atleast comment your name anonymously.
I am writing this blog in hurry as I have to go to have a shower because I  was so busy. So, I decided to save water for the day. But when I look at my hands, I feel that we have million of tons of water in ocean, who cares.
Today I worked hard and made a website. I don't know why I am not so excited saying this. The website is about a facebook group. The best group. kiddogang.co.nr . Although it is under construction and is a surprise for the group members, still this is exclusive stuff for members of the group if they ever read it so.
Enough blogging. I hope blogger could microwave my samosa which I couldn't eat because I had to blog.
Bye, gotta bath.
~Chaand Sethi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home