Post # 7 : My believing

My believing is some what different. You guessed it right, i am talking about believing in God. I don't believe in God still I write the first alphabet i.e. G of God capital to give respect to something that even doesn't exist. I know there are many reason to follow the path of God still i don't care. The theory is that what ever you do in this life, whether it is good or bad, everything is counted and according to that you either go to heaven or hell. Who ever said this, it means that he/she died, saw that what happens and came back on earth to tell this. This is not possible.
I don't believe in God it doesn't mean that I drink or I am non vegetarian. I do not drink because it seems sick when you look and those drunk persons who stuck in poles, walls and fall on footpath. I am vegetarian because non veg food takes more than 72 hours to digest. I don't consume drugs as i hate it.
The main thing is just be good and do good. If you do bad.. just think how does it feel when someone does bad to you.

Enough blogging. I don't care I get visitors or not, I don't care I get more page views or not, I don't care I get ad revenue or not... Just keep blogging.. not for anyone else.. for myself.. My children gonna read my blog when they'll be 13 they gonna poke me saying "Dad, you were too cool that time" and I would say "That was teenage...."
~Chaand Sethi

Labels:

Friday, March 25, 2011

Post # 7 : My believing

My believing is some what different. You guessed it right, i am talking about believing in God. I don't believe in God still I write the first alphabet i.e. G of God capital to give respect to something that even doesn't exist. I know there are many reason to follow the path of God still i don't care. The theory is that what ever you do in this life, whether it is good or bad, everything is counted and according to that you either go to heaven or hell. Who ever said this, it means that he/she died, saw that what happens and came back on earth to tell this. This is not possible.
I don't believe in God it doesn't mean that I drink or I am non vegetarian. I do not drink because it seems sick when you look and those drunk persons who stuck in poles, walls and fall on footpath. I am vegetarian because non veg food takes more than 72 hours to digest. I don't consume drugs as i hate it.
The main thing is just be good and do good. If you do bad.. just think how does it feel when someone does bad to you.

Enough blogging. I don't care I get visitors or not, I don't care I get more page views or not, I don't care I get ad revenue or not... Just keep blogging.. not for anyone else.. for myself.. My children gonna read my blog when they'll be 13 they gonna poke me saying "Dad, you were too cool that time" and I would say "That was teenage...."
~Chaand Sethi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home