POST # 5 : Just small post nap

This post is not so important, I am gonna put rubbish in it. If you are in hurry skip this post.
No comments about the followers. I have put ads on my blog. So If you like my blog, the only way to convey this is clicking on those ads.
Hmmm so what should I talk about?
This is the major problem about blogging. You can't say anything unless you have done something. Today I did nothing at all. Okay so I am a writer as well. I don't write officially, but as a hobby. And you know what is the best profession? It is to make your hobby your profession. But my problem is that I have several hobbies, so which one to choose is difficult. What ever happens, I am gonna be a part time author.
My projects:
1. 5 friends : This was first book, a silly romantic action thriller. I never liked it but my classmates did. I got review from facebook that this one is typical bollywood story. No problem. Because I made it to be a film though.

2. The President :  This one is what I say a dream project. This is a story about a boy who became the president and changed India. But he had to pay for these changing.

Read More. mail me at sethi.chand@ymail.com to get the book for free.
~Chaand Sethi~   

Thursday, March 24, 2011

POST # 5 : Just small post nap

This post is not so important, I am gonna put rubbish in it. If you are in hurry skip this post.
No comments about the followers. I have put ads on my blog. So If you like my blog, the only way to convey this is clicking on those ads.
Hmmm so what should I talk about?
This is the major problem about blogging. You can't say anything unless you have done something. Today I did nothing at all. Okay so I am a writer as well. I don't write officially, but as a hobby. And you know what is the best profession? It is to make your hobby your profession. But my problem is that I have several hobbies, so which one to choose is difficult. What ever happens, I am gonna be a part time author.
My projects:
1. 5 friends : This was first book, a silly romantic action thriller. I never liked it but my classmates did. I got review from facebook that this one is typical bollywood story. No problem. Because I made it to be a film though.

2. The President :  This one is what I say a dream project. This is a story about a boy who became the president and changed India. But he had to pay for these changing.

Read More. mail me at sethi.chand@ymail.com to get the book for free.
~Chaand Sethi~   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home