POST #2 : I got an oppurtunity

Heya.. no follower till now. still I am happy that i got four visitor.. But I am not gonna stop. Lemme tell you how today I got my first opportunity to work professionally. But I am not gonna write much as my mom is staring at me because I am writing on 10:15 PM, . So lets go:
Some people think that Face Book is just a waste of time. I also thought. But every now and then it happens that Google doesn't find what I was looking for. So, I use human reference. Like Yahoo Answers. But at Y! Answers, you can not contact directly with the answerer. Let us come to the main point. Some one posted on his wall "What was you most beautiful moment of life?" Then I saw a comment saying "The day I got first check from Google". I rapidly sent request to that person named "Hardeep Brar". I talked with him about how to earn, web hosting. He was owner of a website called http://www.mr-jatt.com . After 3 months, today I directly asked him "Can I join your downteam?" I was surprised that why was he not surprised! He said sure, but after a month. Because I don't know much about PHP and all that. He said that he was also busy because he has to give exams and some thing like that. He said no problem , you can learn more and more PHP until then. I said sure, I am also feeling to learn more. I have not asked him about salary, though I even don't know how much he earns and how much work I have to do and how much does he earns and how much percentage of his earning will he give me.
But i have an estimate, If he earns $1000 (about 45000Rs. exactly) I can say him to give me just 1% or 45$ (about 500Rs) as so as I can pay my Internet bill without asking money from my parents.
I wish if i got a successful hand here, I will start my own website and earn money from there. And if luckily I got earning more than I am expecting, I am gonna sell my PC and bring a Mini Laptop. I am not gonna install anything crappy there. just for networking lappy.
Okay, it is time to say goodbye. Excited, tomorrow is India vs. Aussies. I am thinking to promote my blog on facebook. Let's see who is gonna be my first follower. My exams are over, so I am writing frequently.
Good bye, take care.
~Chaand Sethi~

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

POST #2 : I got an oppurtunity

Heya.. no follower till now. still I am happy that i got four visitor.. But I am not gonna stop. Lemme tell you how today I got my first opportunity to work professionally. But I am not gonna write much as my mom is staring at me because I am writing on 10:15 PM, . So lets go:
Some people think that Face Book is just a waste of time. I also thought. But every now and then it happens that Google doesn't find what I was looking for. So, I use human reference. Like Yahoo Answers. But at Y! Answers, you can not contact directly with the answerer. Let us come to the main point. Some one posted on his wall "What was you most beautiful moment of life?" Then I saw a comment saying "The day I got first check from Google". I rapidly sent request to that person named "Hardeep Brar". I talked with him about how to earn, web hosting. He was owner of a website called http://www.mr-jatt.com . After 3 months, today I directly asked him "Can I join your downteam?" I was surprised that why was he not surprised! He said sure, but after a month. Because I don't know much about PHP and all that. He said that he was also busy because he has to give exams and some thing like that. He said no problem , you can learn more and more PHP until then. I said sure, I am also feeling to learn more. I have not asked him about salary, though I even don't know how much he earns and how much work I have to do and how much does he earns and how much percentage of his earning will he give me.
But i have an estimate, If he earns $1000 (about 45000Rs. exactly) I can say him to give me just 1% or 45$ (about 500Rs) as so as I can pay my Internet bill without asking money from my parents.
I wish if i got a successful hand here, I will start my own website and earn money from there. And if luckily I got earning more than I am expecting, I am gonna sell my PC and bring a Mini Laptop. I am not gonna install anything crappy there. just for networking lappy.
Okay, it is time to say goodbye. Excited, tomorrow is India vs. Aussies. I am thinking to promote my blog on facebook. Let's see who is gonna be my first follower. My exams are over, so I am writing frequently.
Good bye, take care.
~Chaand Sethi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home