POST #13 Back on blogger

I wish I had thousands of visitors which would  have personally messaged me to write blog. I didn't wrote for two days and just on reader said me to continue writing. Sad. No problem.. I don't mind.. even I don't care. I don't write for my readers. I know only 3 people read my blog. I am not going to reveal their name. So...I am going too busy.. even the schools are off still I am not using facebook and blogger much. Cricket world cup is also not attracting me. I have a big change in my time table. Construction work is on.. I have to go out a lot to get materials.. the worst thing is I joined gym. The trainer told me that for the first five days, my hands will pain enough to stop me from picking up a glass of water for myself and he was right.
      I am happy that today is first April not because it is April fool (April fool... see youtube today, they always do something on April 1) I am happy because my pocket will recharge today. I thought my pocket money will never end but this month..I lost some money and one of the biggest loss was at barber's parlor. He said "Shampoo?" I said yes, He said "Trimming?" i said "okay", he said "Hair massage?" I said "okay.", He said "Face massage?" I said "okay" he said "Hair gel?" I said "okay" He said "100Rs" i said "not okay!".
Finally gave him Rs 80 and ran. Wasted a lot money on farewell party..It was good that last two weeks no film released.. saved 100 bucks..
This blog was just a alert that I am back. I am working on another site 
Hate you bill gates.I don't have a mouse.. using PC with keyboard only.
~Chaand Sethi~ 

Friday, April 1, 2011

POST #13 Back on blogger

I wish I had thousands of visitors which would  have personally messaged me to write blog. I didn't wrote for two days and just on reader said me to continue writing. Sad. No problem.. I don't mind.. even I don't care. I don't write for my readers. I know only 3 people read my blog. I am not going to reveal their name. So...I am going too busy.. even the schools are off still I am not using facebook and blogger much. Cricket world cup is also not attracting me. I have a big change in my time table. Construction work is on.. I have to go out a lot to get materials.. the worst thing is I joined gym. The trainer told me that for the first five days, my hands will pain enough to stop me from picking up a glass of water for myself and he was right.
      I am happy that today is first April not because it is April fool (April fool... see youtube today, they always do something on April 1) I am happy because my pocket will recharge today. I thought my pocket money will never end but this month..I lost some money and one of the biggest loss was at barber's parlor. He said "Shampoo?" I said yes, He said "Trimming?" i said "okay", he said "Hair massage?" I said "okay.", He said "Face massage?" I said "okay" he said "Hair gel?" I said "okay" He said "100Rs" i said "not okay!".
Finally gave him Rs 80 and ran. Wasted a lot money on farewell party..It was good that last two weeks no film released.. saved 100 bucks..
This blog was just a alert that I am back. I am working on another site 
Hate you bill gates.I don't have a mouse.. using PC with keyboard only.
~Chaand Sethi~ 

3 Comments:

At April 1, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger cute devil said...

i am glad u r back !!....maine itti baar tera blog check out kiya !...atleast 5 times a day !!... :) ....

 
At April 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger chand sethi said...

ooooooh koi to pucca reader mila OOOOOO

 
At April 3, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Blogger cute devil said...

lolzzz :D...yo !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home