POST # 12 : Confusion.. even more confused

I have decided my career's road.. Web Designer.. I got my road but the problem is:
1. Too much traffic on road


2. Which way? attending or proxy? It is human tendency that people think they are always right. I also thought but I am not common person. I am special for me. I am gonna change my thinking . I opted for attending with or without tuitions but I am getting too much reaction that go for proxy.. school don't teach well. And some other source is saying that you have to revise syllabus at least thrice. Once on tuitions, once in school and once by self study. If I opt for non attending, the one revision of school disappears.. No tutor revises syllabus twice.. I'm Confused! I can't even ask from so called God as it doesn't exist...
Man.. I am sick.. 
I just know one thing.. work hard and all izz well....
Control your temptations.. minimize fun... maximize study... Working now is gonna help you in future... but working in future is not going to fetch a penny unless  you have good basic.
I believe.. do whatever... neither marks matter nor money.. the thing which matters is Knowledge.. Privatization is the future.. they are not fools to see result card and give you 40,000 a month.. they need ability to work.. which you can't get without learning something...
Oh yes.. the first reason.. the traffic one doesn't matter.. vegetable market (sabji mandi) has abundance of green grosser still vegetables of every grosser sells...
I am not in mood of writing... I lost my sense of humor and spirit to write.
Hope it will be back soon.. you may find some grammar mistakes because I ignored them.. will re-edit later
hate you bill gates.
~Chaand Sethi~
Screw the picture blogging policy.
  

Monday, March 28, 2011

POST # 12 : Confusion.. even more confused

I have decided my career's road.. Web Designer.. I got my road but the problem is:
1. Too much traffic on road


2. Which way? attending or proxy? It is human tendency that people think they are always right. I also thought but I am not common person. I am special for me. I am gonna change my thinking . I opted for attending with or without tuitions but I am getting too much reaction that go for proxy.. school don't teach well. And some other source is saying that you have to revise syllabus at least thrice. Once on tuitions, once in school and once by self study. If I opt for non attending, the one revision of school disappears.. No tutor revises syllabus twice.. I'm Confused! I can't even ask from so called God as it doesn't exist...
Man.. I am sick.. 
I just know one thing.. work hard and all izz well....
Control your temptations.. minimize fun... maximize study... Working now is gonna help you in future... but working in future is not going to fetch a penny unless  you have good basic.
I believe.. do whatever... neither marks matter nor money.. the thing which matters is Knowledge.. Privatization is the future.. they are not fools to see result card and give you 40,000 a month.. they need ability to work.. which you can't get without learning something...
Oh yes.. the first reason.. the traffic one doesn't matter.. vegetable market (sabji mandi) has abundance of green grosser still vegetables of every grosser sells...
I am not in mood of writing... I lost my sense of humor and spirit to write.
Hope it will be back soon.. you may find some grammar mistakes because I ignored them.. will re-edit later
hate you bill gates.
~Chaand Sethi~
Screw the picture blogging policy.
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home