POST # 11 : The Career Confusion

Hmm (I don't know why I write this in starting of every blog).... before starting talking about the title, I just want to convey that many of my companions are finding ways to get follower. Who ever is reading this, followers are not those who read your blog. They just click on follow and forget. And do NOT care about followers.. I don't know about others but I am not writing this blog to get followers or get revenue. Just as a personal diary you can add.
Okay, it's title time..Let me ask you something... which is the most difficult question that can be asked from you? In my case, it is "Which profession will you go for?". It is not that time where people can do multi tasking.. means doing biology with maths :P . Just choose a road which you think has least bumps and drive their.. but the question is how can you find that road has bumps until you drive on it? And you can only drive on one road.. I can write an encyclopedia that which profession should I not chose. Well, after thinking for months... I decided to go for Web Designing.. under B.Tech.. Please do comment with your name that should I go for it..?
Okay under my picture blogging policy, I have to post a photo.. it is not related to subject. but I have made it a compulsion
3 year old boy, and weight 60 kgs!
Don't eat junk food guys...
Hate you bill gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

Sunday, March 27, 2011

POST # 11 : The Career Confusion

Hmm (I don't know why I write this in starting of every blog).... before starting talking about the title, I just want to convey that many of my companions are finding ways to get follower. Who ever is reading this, followers are not those who read your blog. They just click on follow and forget. And do NOT care about followers.. I don't know about others but I am not writing this blog to get followers or get revenue. Just as a personal diary you can add.
Okay, it's title time..Let me ask you something... which is the most difficult question that can be asked from you? In my case, it is "Which profession will you go for?". It is not that time where people can do multi tasking.. means doing biology with maths :P . Just choose a road which you think has least bumps and drive their.. but the question is how can you find that road has bumps until you drive on it? And you can only drive on one road.. I can write an encyclopedia that which profession should I not chose. Well, after thinking for months... I decided to go for Web Designing.. under B.Tech.. Please do comment with your name that should I go for it..?
Okay under my picture blogging policy, I have to post a photo.. it is not related to subject. but I have made it a compulsion
3 year old boy, and weight 60 kgs!
Don't eat junk food guys...
Hate you bill gates.
~Chaand Sethi~

3 Comments:

At March 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger ashish_flp said...

You've taken a rite decision dude go for it and make it happen :)

 
At March 29, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger sethi.bhushan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 12:59 AM , Blogger sethi.bhushan said...

Bhushan - Although its a very good choice.. But my advise is to go for either medical(If you are confident to get addmission in good college) or Commerce (If you are confident to do CA or get admission in gud MBA Colg)
Because there are huge colleges of BTech now a days.. so very hard competition after Btech to get job until you are in very good college and grab a campus placement !! and after 6 years down the line competition of jobs after Btech will be scary !! Rest is upto you


and be the way why u hate bill gate ?? Uski company se hamaari roti chal rhi hai :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home