POST # 1:My first blog post




I have been to blogger but I am really blogging the first time here. I have always been using it to make silly websites which never got more than 5 visitors at all. That is different matter that I really spam a lot pages on face book to attract visitors by saying free face book credits and so on. But I stopped it when I got some comment like “You stink! Bloody scammer! “
Well, this is me. Never mind.  Let me tell you more about me. I am someone who moulds himself according to the eye of the person I am talking to. Ah, I know you didn’t get that. I am like water. I will find out that you want be to be funny, so I will mould myself to funny in front of you. For instance, my teachers want me to be sincere in class, so I mould myself and my teachers consider me one of the most disciplined student;  although I am not. My friends want me to be funny and mischievous and it works. I am quite mischievous and funny for them.
            That enough about my so called Multi-personality (Disorder).  That not disorder  though.  
I am from a small city which I never wanted to be. Even I never wanted to be in this country! Well, what happens happens for good. I wish to do something which is going to give some change.
To explain that, let me introduce you an example. In my school, a really non justice full policy of fine was being implemented for years. Students protested, nothing happened. My teachers said that it is normal. It happens every year. So I inquired if it is so, why is there no change? Why do the student need to protest? Change something and see the result at least.
            My aims:
·        I want to be a writer. I never wanted to be a writer as profession. As a hobby instead. I will be an engineer, or something which is too common to live. But the thing I want is to write something and publish it. I have been working on 2 projects since I was 13. The books as I named so far : the first one is : “5 friends”. It is a romantic thriller but I never wanted to write such. I wanted to write something which inspires the youth.  Second one is comedy. I am not interested in it so far. That is why I have not named it. But it is story like Old typical bollywood comedy based on love. Never mind
·         The second aim is to be a website designer. When I was in class 9, my computer spoke a word which changed the course of my life till now. The word was HTML. With HTML, I needed to learn CSS. After CSS I need to learn JavaScripts. After working with JS, I thought to choose dynamic websites. I had to choose between PHP and ASP, I chose PHP. But I got no result as I had no idea to make a website. That is why after being inspired by a newspaper’s article about sunilnehra.com that how it became so popular, I am writing this blog. THE SOCIAL NETWORK movie (based on how facebook came in existence) inspired me again. 


Enough for first blog post. Hope I get first follower soon.  :P
~Chaand Sethi~




  

Saturday, March 19, 2011

POST # 1:My first blog post




I have been to blogger but I am really blogging the first time here. I have always been using it to make silly websites which never got more than 5 visitors at all. That is different matter that I really spam a lot pages on face book to attract visitors by saying free face book credits and so on. But I stopped it when I got some comment like “You stink! Bloody scammer! “
Well, this is me. Never mind.  Let me tell you more about me. I am someone who moulds himself according to the eye of the person I am talking to. Ah, I know you didn’t get that. I am like water. I will find out that you want be to be funny, so I will mould myself to funny in front of you. For instance, my teachers want me to be sincere in class, so I mould myself and my teachers consider me one of the most disciplined student;  although I am not. My friends want me to be funny and mischievous and it works. I am quite mischievous and funny for them.
            That enough about my so called Multi-personality (Disorder).  That not disorder  though.  
I am from a small city which I never wanted to be. Even I never wanted to be in this country! Well, what happens happens for good. I wish to do something which is going to give some change.
To explain that, let me introduce you an example. In my school, a really non justice full policy of fine was being implemented for years. Students protested, nothing happened. My teachers said that it is normal. It happens every year. So I inquired if it is so, why is there no change? Why do the student need to protest? Change something and see the result at least.
            My aims:
·        I want to be a writer. I never wanted to be a writer as profession. As a hobby instead. I will be an engineer, or something which is too common to live. But the thing I want is to write something and publish it. I have been working on 2 projects since I was 13. The books as I named so far : the first one is : “5 friends”. It is a romantic thriller but I never wanted to write such. I wanted to write something which inspires the youth.  Second one is comedy. I am not interested in it so far. That is why I have not named it. But it is story like Old typical bollywood comedy based on love. Never mind
·         The second aim is to be a website designer. When I was in class 9, my computer spoke a word which changed the course of my life till now. The word was HTML. With HTML, I needed to learn CSS. After CSS I need to learn JavaScripts. After working with JS, I thought to choose dynamic websites. I had to choose between PHP and ASP, I chose PHP. But I got no result as I had no idea to make a website. That is why after being inspired by a newspaper’s article about sunilnehra.com that how it became so popular, I am writing this blog. THE SOCIAL NETWORK movie (based on how facebook came in existence) inspired me again. 


Enough for first blog post. Hope I get first follower soon.  :P
~Chaand Sethi~




  

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Blogger raj's thoughts said...

I m sure your written book will be published And i will be the first reader of ur book

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home