POST #3 : Another Boring morning

In the 15 years which I have lived, I have always looked for vacations. Not only me, but I guess every student dies for vacations. But it always happens that during vacations, we miss our friends.. school.. teachers.. etc. We always say to our mind that "No, I hate schools, I never miss school" But it is wrong. You hate school, but you don't hate the campus.. you hate teachers but you don't hate when you mischief in their lectures.. you might not miss your friends but you gonna miss your those silly fights, those pranks, those proxies, those askings for movies and games, those adult conversations. I am missing those ugly looks by teachers when I looked outside window while the teacher was teaching.
Oh sorry, the title didn't matched with the content. I don't want your critising comments, so just want to add a line that today is another boring day.. using facebook, Nobita and Doreamon being telecast on my Tata Sky HD + (I am showing off, be jealous) .
Ah, I got my first follower! Mr. Parth Mehta. Inspired from me, he also wrote a blog, parthmehta123.blogspot.com Keep going Parth, you have the ability...
Sorry but I don't recognize him as a follower. I was like he saw my FB update, read the blog and follow. I am looking for someone who really finds my blog with his own labour. 25 Page Views, I am hoping it will become 25000 soon. :P that is too much to be true.
I'm writing PHP codes and struggling with it. Still I made a registration page. Have a look :


Hope you like it. But more than your liking, I hope that a day I will also like it. This is a stupid page. I need to do a lot hardwork on it. Actually motive of writing this blog that when I will become a pro-web designer, i would look at these posts and see how I became one.
Today is India vs Aussies.... fingers crossed. Although I don't like cricket a lot, but I want India to win. :)
my personal email address is sethi.chand@ymail.com
<3 Love <3
~Chaand Sethi~

Thursday, March 24, 2011

POST #3 : Another Boring morning

In the 15 years which I have lived, I have always looked for vacations. Not only me, but I guess every student dies for vacations. But it always happens that during vacations, we miss our friends.. school.. teachers.. etc. We always say to our mind that "No, I hate schools, I never miss school" But it is wrong. You hate school, but you don't hate the campus.. you hate teachers but you don't hate when you mischief in their lectures.. you might not miss your friends but you gonna miss your those silly fights, those pranks, those proxies, those askings for movies and games, those adult conversations. I am missing those ugly looks by teachers when I looked outside window while the teacher was teaching.
Oh sorry, the title didn't matched with the content. I don't want your critising comments, so just want to add a line that today is another boring day.. using facebook, Nobita and Doreamon being telecast on my Tata Sky HD + (I am showing off, be jealous) .
Ah, I got my first follower! Mr. Parth Mehta. Inspired from me, he also wrote a blog, parthmehta123.blogspot.com Keep going Parth, you have the ability...
Sorry but I don't recognize him as a follower. I was like he saw my FB update, read the blog and follow. I am looking for someone who really finds my blog with his own labour. 25 Page Views, I am hoping it will become 25000 soon. :P that is too much to be true.
I'm writing PHP codes and struggling with it. Still I made a registration page. Have a look :


Hope you like it. But more than your liking, I hope that a day I will also like it. This is a stupid page. I need to do a lot hardwork on it. Actually motive of writing this blog that when I will become a pro-web designer, i would look at these posts and see how I became one.
Today is India vs Aussies.... fingers crossed. Although I don't like cricket a lot, but I want India to win. :)
my personal email address is sethi.chand@ymail.com
<3 Love <3
~Chaand Sethi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home